Part 13

Boboiboy stared up at the blue sky with his back pressed against the soft golden sand. He could hear your giggles at a distance and got up, supporting himself on his elbow and he looked at you, playing in the deep blue water with a kid who looked just like him. 

He could hear the giggles and feel his lips stretch in a smile. You turned towards him and gestured to him to come and join you. He wanted to get up and join you but he couldn't. He was trying to get up but his body didn't move. 

He squeezed his eyes shut and tried to muster every bit of strength he could, when he opened his eyes he was in the ambulance again, the monitor beeping and the flat line running across it. 

He looked down at you and saw that your eyes were lifeless, your hands turning cold. "You could have saved me, but you didn't...You could have saved me.."

Boboiboy opened his mouth to say something but no words came out. 

"Why didn't you save me? You could have.." 

He tried his best to say something but he had no voice. You repeated in his head. "You could have saved me Boboiboy"

He squeezed his eyes shut and tried to wake up from this nightmare. 

"Bo..Boiboy.."

No no no no it's a dream. It's a dream. He felt your hands twitch in his and he got up gasping for air. He looked at you, eyes barely open. 

"Boboiboy.."

Boboiboy leaned over and cupped your cheeks.

"You're awake! You're awake!" He pressed the button above your bed and called for the nurse. 

"Stay awake, please... It's going to be fine" 

The nurses rushed through the door followed by Ying and Iwan and ushered him outside. He ran to Gopal and shook him.

"She's awake!" Gopal got up scrunching his face at his best friend but when his eyes met Boboiboy's blown-out ones he woke up. 

"What happened?" 

Boboiboy stood up and started pacing around. "I don't know. I was asleep and I heard her call my name and I thought it was a dream but then her hand moved and her eyes were open..barely but they were open. She woke up so she is going to be fine right?"

Words slurped out of his mouth and Gopal frowned to understand them. Yaya and Layla were up as well, confused. 

When Yaya saw Boboiboy pacing around she assumed the worst and tears glossed her eyes. 

"Boboiboy what happened?" Gopal looked at her quivering lips and turned to her with a soft smile. 

"Yaya, it is fine. She woke up" He said the last part glancing sideways at Layla. 

"REALLY?!" She got up in excitement and looked at Gopal. 

"Yes, she did... She did" Boboiboy replied with a smile on his face.

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

You didn't understand what was happening. It seemed like you had woken up from a long nap and nothing made sense. 

You could see Ying talking to another doctor, someone was standing next to your bed and checking your pulse. You tried shaking your head to wake yourself up but you didn't have strength. 

You couldn't feel your left hand at all. There was a white light shining across your face and then right into your eye. Everything was muffled and slowly things started making sense.