Part 19

The day of the Governor's ball...

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful, dearest?" Quake smiled as he caressed your knuckles. The night had been long and with just a few hours away from sunrise, the events of the night had caught up to you but it seemed to have no effect on your fiance.

"Yeah, you did mention it a couple hundred times," You said and leaned further into his embrace. Quake sensed the shivers on your arm and pulled the white duvet to almost cover your face. He leaned down and pressed a kiss on the top of your head.

"I can't help it" 

You chuckled and looked up at him while grazing his toned torso. Quake hummed in response and pulled you closer, you brought your hand up and cupped his cheeks and even though it had been months after the worst phase of your life you could still see the emotions in his eyes. 

Fear...regret...sadness...love.

"Boboiboy..." You whispered in the quiet space between the two of you, even in this big house with this big bedroom, this inch of space between you and him was where both of your worlds rested. 

"Yes love?"

"I'm sorry.." You hesitated to bring it up now but the guilt was killing you from the inside. Quake raised an eyebrow and smirked at you. 

"What for?" You lowered your gaze and bit your lip, and Quake knew something was bothering you. He wondered what it could be when he had taken care of the problem just hours ago. 

"[Name]..what happened?"

You looked up at him and sighed. There was no running away from him now. 

"When you...I mean when I couldn't find you before the dance, I started looking around and when I didn't...when I didn't see Layla ...I.." You took a deep breath and within those seconds Quake's whole world stopped. 

Did you see him and Layla? Did you know what he did? Were you going to leave him?... 

"I thought maybe..maybe ..you and her..." You didn't need to finish the sentence. Quake knew what you meant. You thought that he had left you to go be with Layla, which he did but it was different. 

"It's alright," He said as he slid down further to have your face right in front of his. "I know I have a long way to go before you can trust me and... I meant it when I said I would spend the rest of my life earning it"

Before you could utter another word Quake swallowed all your worries as he pressed his lips to yours. His hands traveled to the back of your neck as he tilted his face to deepen the kiss. This is the reason he did what he did and he swore he would do it all over again. 

To have your love, to feel the warmth of your skin, to hear your moans, to hear you say his name like a prayer as he worshiped you...

"QUAKE, YOU BASTARD!! YOU SAID WE'LL ALL GET TO DANCE WITH [NAME]!!"

"FLOWER!!"

"I'LL GET TO DANCE WITH [NAME] FIRST!!]

"OI!! I'M NEXT TO DANCE WITH FIREBALL!!"

"OUT OF THE WAY, DUMBED LAMP!!"

"FUCKING PIKACHU!!"

Right.... There are times when Boboiboy unconsciously splits without knowing...

Best gift ever...

You paced around the room nervously as Ying and Yaya sat on the edge of the bed eating the last bits of pocky sticks. You had come to the same private island, where Boboiboy had proposed to you, for his birthday.