Part 11

Boboiboy was frozen.

Everything moved slowly. Every sound was muffled.

His heart beating out of his chest as he took each desperate towards the battered car. To hesistand to touch it.

The car had flipped in front of his eyes, once. twice? It didn't matter. As he stood shell-shocked near the car, too scared to do anything.

He looked down, his vision was blurry and his mind was going numb, Blood spilled out of the corner and settled at his feet.

"[NAME]!!". He yelled, finally snapping out of his daze.

"[NAME]!". He tried moving your body out but Gopal stopped him.

"Don't! Medics are on their way, you can harm her more if you try to move her now". He pulled his best friend away from the car.

Gopal was trained to deal with these situations but he had never thought it would happen to one of his own.

The look on his best friend's face threatened his logic and every training he went through.

Gopal had gotten the tattooed driver just in time before he could escape.

Thanks to Jack he was able to put handcuffs on him. He was put away in a police car and sent for interrogation.

The siren of the ambulance was heard from a distance and Gopal understood it was the medic he had called for.

The medics carefully removed your limp body from the car...

Boboiboy saw your bloodied face and ran towards you, As the medic lay you down on a stretcher Boboiboy held your face with his hands.

"[Name], open your eyes! Just open your eyes!". He held you close to his heart. Gopal pulled him away

"Boboiboy let go. We need to get her to the hospital!".

Boboiboy stood as One of them checked for a pulse and gave a confirming nod to Gopal.

Boboiboy sat on the pavement with his head in his hands. Too scared to look up.

His eyes shut tight, hoping that when he opens them all of this turns out to be a bad dream.

Gopal put his hand on Boboiboy's shoulder and knelt in front of him.

"I've lost her .. I've lost everything... I can't believe it". Boboiboy chanted the same words like a mantra.

"She's out..breathing..we can save her..let's go". Gopal pressed his lips, he was against giving false hopes and always believed that harsh truth was the only way to go but one look at Boboiboy made him realize that hope was the only thing that could save his best friend...

Boboiboy held your bloodied hand as the medic kept a strict watch on your vitals.

Gopal sat next to him, giving instructions to his team about what was going on.

You were conscious but barely. If it wasn't for the three men almost stopping the accident the van would have crushed your car.

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

You couldn't make sense of things. Everything seemed like a dream, detailed but not enough to make sense, clear but blurry at the same time.

Everything hurt but you couldn't feel anything at the same time. Someone was yelling your name.

Then someone was pulling you out. There was a siren and something heavy on your chest.

Your eyes shut and close multiple times but each time all you see are streaks of color..brown and white streaks... You were awake once more, or so it seemed like.