Part 18

Boboiboy returned from work and immediately called out for you.

One of the maids rushed to him and informed him that you were in the kitchen.

He frowned and walked in your direction. "[Name]? Flower?"

"In here!"

Boboiboy entered the small kitchen and saw you standing behind the counter with your apron on with your back facing toward him.

He wrapped his arms around you and rested his head on the crook of your neck.

"Hi," He said placing a feather kiss on your neck.

"Hi. Go get changed I'll get the table ready"

His grip around you tightened as he pressed you into him. "I missed you"

His hands began traveling from your stomach towards your chest and settled at your ribs.

Your bun gave ample space to his lips to leave a trace along your shoulder and neck. "Boboiboy! I am cooking! I'll burn myself"

"Stop cooking and pay attention to me... I missed you so much" His low voice sent a shiver down your spine.

His lips found the sensitive spot at the crook of your neck and you had to wiggle yourself out of his grasp before things got out of hand.

"No no no no... You need to eat first. Go change and come back"

Boboiboy pouted and you had to push him out of the kitchen to get rid of him.

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

"Full disclosure, I am not a great cook so do not expect anything great" You looked at him nervously while he looked at the food in front of him with his fingers pressed over his lips.

He could not believe this was happening. His dream finally came true.

Sharing a home with you. His heart felt full at the gesture and no Michelin star hotel could ever compare to this.

He took a deep breath and took the first bite and smiled at you. "It's perfect"

Your shoulders relaxed as you picked up your own fork. "How was work?"

"It was alright. We are working on the resort deal. Just need to finalize the design and some approvals. How was your day?"

"It was alright. I met Yaya again..."

"Is everything okay? You look... Sad" Boboiboy asked, frown lines popping up on his forehead.

"Yeah. It's just that.. remember that startup job I applied for? I still haven't heard from them... Maybe I should start looking elsewhere"

"Do you have to? Dr. Iwan asked you to not take any stressful job for another month.."

"I know but I don't know what else to do... I get bored Boboiboy.."

"[Name], it's just for a month and we have a lot to do this month. I hope Yaya told you everything"

"She did... I guess I could wait another month... But there is something I need to ask from you.."

Boboiboy looked up and frowned. You had never asked anything from him and wondered did he fell short somewhere. "Anything, [Name]..."

"I want Yaya as my assistant" Boboiboy chuckled and wiped his mouth. "I don't mind but i want to ask, why Yaya?"

"Well, first of all, she's my friend and she's reliable and I don't think I will be comfortable around someone new. I know it might be a lot but-"

Boboiboy placed his hand on top of yours. "It's not. You can have her. I would ask her to come by tomorrow and help you"