Part 10

Boboiboy was sitting in his uncle's office. It felt weird. But Mrs. Parker had insisted that he become the acting chairman until the board voted him in.

Mrs. Parker took his position as the CEO which caused a rift between him and Hargreeves. But he couldn't have Hargreeves take the position as the CEO when he was planning on exposing him.

The only way to pacify him was Layla. He had been going out with Layla, making sure that he was seen by the paparazzi every time they stepped out. Layla believed it all.

Though to her disappointment Boboiboy still insisted that you would work with him and not Mrs. Parker.

Ever since the trip to Okinawa, Boboiboy had been wondering if he could start again with you.

When Gopal confronted him about this he told him that once he becomes the chairman officially he will start afresh with you.

At least try to... Right now he had to make sure that he was playing the game the right way.

He was about to leave for a meeting when he got a message notification from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hargreeves knows about your plan

Boboiboy froze in his place, he then quickly regained his composure and typed.

Boboiboy: Who is this?

Unknown: Just returning the favor. I have proof.

Boboiboy stared at his screen, confused. The only people who knew about that were Mrs. Parker, Gopal, and... You. The number sent a voice recording.

".... Oh he thinks he can do something about it. But we cleaned the entire port... yeah ya thanks to my intel....Of course, it can be trusted..she took good money for it. She works with him and he trusts her that's how...".

Boboiboy's hands trembled as he heard it. He decided to ignore the message..for now.

He sent the recording to Gopal who confirmed that it was Hargreeves. "Do you think she did it?".

"I don't know..".

"Boboiboy, don't jump to the conclusion he can be talking about Mrs. Parker as well..".

"I don't think so, She is the one who would gain the most out of Hargreeves going away... I just can't believe she would do it.. betray me again..I don't want to believe it".

"Then don't jump to conclusions you idiot and let me figure it out..".

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺฺ

"I fucking can't believe it Ying! Like he fucking yelled at me! Without even listening to me. I expected this from Layla but not from him".

You ran your hand through your hair as you paced around. Ying sat still on the couch. The cigarette between her fingers burned.

"[Name] ..calm down..".

"No, I can't! Do you know how fucking pissed I am right now! I have been taking every insult she threw at me for months only because I didn't want to bother him but look what happened? Fuck it I should have done the same thing she did! It wouldn't even be a lie..".

The doorbell rang and Ying got up to open it. You sat on the couch trying to calm yourself down. You looked up and saw Gopal walk in.

Great, now I can't even rant out. You rolled your eyes at him. He looked toward Ying and all she said was,

"Bad day".

"Not just a bad day! Fucking worst day!". Gopal chuckled and sat opposite to you.

"I guess my best friend had something to do with it?".