Part 8

Layla noticed the change in Boboiboy over the break. It had been two months since your breakup and she knew in her heart that he was still in love with you. 

He might have tagged her along this beautiful vacation in Italy but when she was admiring Boboiboy and the Sea, Boboiboy had his nose buried in his phone. He did not pay any attention to her. 

No amount of skimpy bikinis or flirtatious touches made Boboiboy look at her twice. They would spend days walking along the secluded streets and she had tried to initiate something more than once but Boboiboy just brushed her away. 

She would drag him into the most luxurious stores and try on outfits for him but everything was just "fine" for him.

He did not have a hint of affection on his face when she gifted him the Cartier bracelet matching hers. He simply thanked her and put it away. 

She spent hours looking at herself in the mirror, any man would be lucky to be with her. She had the body of a Victoria's Secret model and her long blond hair only complimented her green eyes. But she didn't just want any man, she wanted Boboiboy Amato.

When they returned from the vacation, she had a month to put her plan into place. She texted the details of work to the only person suitable for this job and watched your world burn from her mansion on the hills.

Akira was the leader of the gang that ruled the area. He was in major debt to another gang and was desperately looking for funds to keep things running smoothly. 

So when he got the text from Layla with details of the dirty work with an amount running five figures, he didn't hesitate twice. The job was simple. Too simple for someone like him.

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺฺ

You were at home tending to [Sister's Name] when you got the first call, it was an unknown number. You had applied to many part-time jobs to earn some money and thought it was one of them calling you back, so you picked it up. 

"Hello".

"I'd like to book you".

"Excuse me? Are you calling from the temp agency?".

"State your rate. There's four of us so of course the amount would be double... You into gang stuff?". You went silent not understanding what the man wanted. "You are [Name] [Last Name] right?".

"Yeah.."

"You live at 38 ****** apartment?".

"Who is this?" Your voice was shaky and your body froze.

"It says on the poster that you are up for anything.. is gang stuff included or not? Look women, I don't want to be crude, can you take four guys?". You gulped as you realized what he meant. 

"I think .. you have the wrong number..what poster are you talking about?".

"The one on the subway.. tch what a waste of time". He cut the call and you stood frozen. You immediately checked on [Sister's Name] and made sure she was fast asleep. You called Ying and asked her to meet you at the subway.

"What happened? Why did you call me here?". Ying said, panting. You told her the entire conversation and both of you ran down the subway to look for the said poster.