Part 12

N/A:Sorry for not updating yesterday, i had class around 8 in the morning ti'll 8:30 at night, i still have class later so before i go I'm just gonna upload this because i love all your comments. <3

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

Layla stared at her reflection in the mirror. She was wearing Yaya's clothes and she hated it. She hated everything.

If she could, she would go in and put a knife through your heart. She thought about what happened with Boboiboy and her lips quivered as tears ran down her cheeks.

She picked up the soap dispenser and threw it in the mirror. Yaya ran inside when she heard the glass crash on the floor.

"Layla!"

Layla fell to the ground crying in her hands.

"I want it to stop! I want this nightmare to stop!" As much as Yaya hated it, she rubbed her back and tried to pull her away from the glass pieces.

"It's alright. It'll be fine" 

She shrugged her arm away and turned to look at her. "It won't be! He is going to kill me! I..I just want to live..please help me".

"He won't do anything like that..."

"He will! And he can! You don't know him. You have worked with him dammit!".

"Layla, calm down. It'll be fine. I know Boboiboy more than you... He was my friend since childhood so don't tell me I don't know my own friend..." Yaya frowned, feeling offended because of her words.

"Please Yaya, you have to help me. It's your fucking job! You made me wear these filthy clothes and now you won't even help me!"

Yaya pulled away and stared at her. "My job is not to serve you. My job is Boboiboy's personal assistant. But you always treated me like a servant. You almost hit me with a bottle once and then you laughed at me. You picked on my clothes and made me do your work... You know I had to wait till midnight to finish my work because I was busy doing yours? All those days I would say the same thing to myself, 'I want it to stop!' I want it to stop but you know it never stopped. The next day you would throw your bag and coat at me and yell at me if I dropped them...I hate to say it but you deserve it... I am doing my best to help you and you still don't see it..the problem is you, Layla. Try making me mad again, I won't hesitate to tell Boboiboy..."

Yaya walked out of the bathroom leaving Layla on the floor.

Yaya has to admit, it felt good to let that all out.

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

Boboiboy was sitting outside the room, his leg shaking nervously. Any minute now. It was almost two hours and he wanted to see you.

Ying, Yaya, and Gopal sat next to him. The nurse came out holding a tray.

"Only one person can go at a time..do not disturb the patient"

Boboiboy looked at Ying with pleading eyes, pleading with her to let him see you. Ying scoffed.

"Fine but make it quick. I want to see her too. DO NOT DISTURB HER!".

Boboiboy instantly smiled and nodded at her. He tried to fix his hair and clothes, and Gopal chuckled at him.

"Boboiboy wait!" Yaya called out to him. He turned around.

"Take these... But I'm still mad at you". She handed him a bouquet of white lilies. Boboiboy smiled at her, Yaya was always kind even when she was mad.

"Thank You"