Part 17

You lay next to Boboiboy in one of the bedrooms of the private jet. You had no idea where he was taking you and he refused to tell you anything. His arms were wrapped securely around you and the dim lights cast a golden hue on his face and bare body.

You turned towards him and admired his face. He was truly beautiful in every sense of the world. Even in his deep sleep he could sense you and pull you closer to him. You noticed that ever since you left the hospital his hands have never left you.

You smiled thinking about how cute and clingy he could get. It felt like you were back to dating the teenager you met ages ago. It felt good to see him finally sleep peacefully rather than bent over a chair. You caressed his hair softly, hoping to not wake him up.

He leaned into your touch and hummed in his sleep. You smiled as you gently pressed a kiss on his forehead and then on his tired eyes.

A thousand thoughts ran through Boboiboy's mind. Was it too soon for you? What if you didn't feel the same? He knew he didn't want to spend another minute of his life without you but did you feel the same?

He could feel you turning in his arms and by instinct, he pulled you closer. He could feel your eyes on him and wondered what were you up to? What were you thinking? He felt your fingers graze his scalp gently and turned his head to give you more access to him.

He wanted this. He wanted to be loved by you. He wanted more. Then he felt it..your lips on his forehead and then on his eyes and just like that with the simplest of action you calmed the storm in his mind. Now he knew...

Your breath hitched when he opened his eyes. "Did I wake you up?"

Your brows frowned thinking that you interrupted his deserved rest but he cupped your cheeks and and rubbed circles along your cheekbone.

"No..Trouble sleeping?" You let out a sigh and nodded your head. Before Boboiboy could press further he was interrupted by the message tone of your phone.

You reached around him and picked up your phone from the table. Boboiboy turned on his back so you could lay flat against his torso. You looked at the phone screen and chuckled. A smile plastered over your face as you replied to the message.

"Who is it?" He asked, trying to crane his head to get a peep.

"Oh, it's Fan-" Boboiboy grabbed your phone and locked it.

"Hey!" You protested but he swallowed your words with a chaste kiss.

"I am going to keep you all to myself" Before you could respond he deepened the kiss placing his hand behind your head.

The burning sensation in his chest sustained thinking about you smiling because of another man...no, not just any man. Fang. Every time he thought about you and him his thoughts went back to when he saw you both kiss on the balcony. He wanted to remove that memory from your life and his...

He flipped you on your back and his shirt which covered your body was off in seconds. You covered your body with your hand but Boboiboy took your hand off of your body slowly as he whispered against your lips.

"Let me love you...please"

You nodded with hooded eyes and deep breaths. His lips found their place along your neck as your hands tugged the white strands. His hands ran along every inch of your body and his lips left marks along your collarbone.

You were conscious of the scars littering your body but Boboiboy had other plans. He kissed your sternum and looked up at you through his eyelashes. You gave him a nod confirming that you too wanted this.

He kissed the scar under your rib without breaking eye contact. He was going to kiss each scar until all you could feel was his lips in their places. His one hand sneaked under your shorts and rubbed along your slit.