CHAPTER 1🎉

Hello, this is my very first story and I am so excited! Please give me lots of feedbacks, I'm sure I can use it. Enjoy reading! Also, I apologize in advance for any mistakes in my English, as it is not very good and I sometimes use Google. The characters in this book are purely fictional and have nothing to do with real-life individuals. Please remember that this is just a book that reflects my imagination,

POV: SUNOO

I have been sitting here since 2 p.m., and now it's night time. I really need to use the bathroom, but unfortunately, I can't. My sister is downstairs with her boyfriend, which is a rare occurrence as she hasn't brought anyone home in two years.

I've always told her that she can bring her friends over, and I don't mind staying in my room all day. my sister doesn't want people to know that we're siblings, perhaps because she's ashamed of me. But honestly, I can't blame her because I'm also ashamed of myself. I'm just a nobody, unknown to most people

Now, I find myself standing at the door, trying to listen for any sounds coming from downstairs. In order to reach the bathroom, I have to pass through the living room, but I can't risk getting caught. So, I need to figure out where they are. They could be in her room, but she mentioned that they wanted to watch a movie , so I'm not entirely sure.

After attempting to listen for any signs of their location for ten minutes, I finally gather the courage to open the door and cautiously make my way down the stairs, trying my best to be as quiet as possible. I opened the door, I really couldn't hold it in anymore.

I tiptoed as quietly as possible and bent down to avoid getting caught. I peeked slightly around the corner, and when I saw that nobody was in the living room, I rushed as quietly as possible to the bathroom.

Phew, that was close. My heart was pounding so loudly, I was really afraid of getting caught and worsening my relationship with my sister, if that's even possible.

After I finished, I opened the door, and as soon as I did, I regretted it. My heart stopped for a moment. Great, now I've really messed everything up. The person in front of me looked surprised and asked,"Who are you!?" Oh no, no, no, what do I say now? What should I do? Should I pretend to be dead? Please, someone help me.

I squeezed my eyes shut tightly to make sure I wasn't dreaming. My sister has done everything to keep our relationship a secret. She even faked her last name, and here I am, ruining everything again.

Since I came out, she has changed dramatically. While she used to stay at home and read books, she now hardly comes home anymore. I missed her. I missed how she used to come to me all excited and talk about her new book. I missed how she laughed and dreamed with me. And I missed how she accepted me as her big brother. Now, everything is different. She doesn't look at me, she doesn't smile at me, and we haven't talked in a long time. I messed up everything. If only I were normal, like everyone else. I'm the one who changed Stacy,

Suddenly I felt a gentle hand on my cheek, pulling me out of my whirlwind of thoughts. I hadn't even realized that I was still in this situation, as I was terrified of the consequences.

Suddenly, the hand moved and wiped away my tears. Wait, tears? I was crying. When did I start crying? As I looked up and our eyes met, I could see concern in his eyes. His lips were slightly curved, offering me comfort in a strange way. He was close, too close. I don't know how long we had been standing there, but it felt like time stood still. His touch sent shivers down my entire body, and slowly I realized that I was blushing.

When I realized what we were actually doing, I quickly took a step back and looked down at the floor. I didn't want him to see how red I was. I wasn't blushing because of him, I was just warm.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you earlier. Did I startle you? Are you okay?" I was taken aback. I already knew him, he's Sunghoon, the football captain and also Stacy's boyfriend. However, in their two year relationship, I had never heard his voice once, and to be honest, it was too gentle. So gentle that I was afraid i could melt away in the blink of an eye. "Yeah, I just got startled," I lied softly. I didn't want him to know why I was crying or who I was. "I'm really sorry, but who are you? Do you live here?" he asked.

I didn't know what to say, so I lied,  "N-No, I just wanted to steal something? y-yeah! I broke in here b-because I heard a famous influencer lives here.", "W-what?!" he screamed. "Don't shout, she will hear you," I whispered softly. Suddenly, I heard my sister's voice, and my heart raced with fear. "Sunghoon, is everything okay? Who are you talking to?" she shouted from her room.

Our eyes met suddenly, and I pouted, shaking my head like crazy. He looked at me in surprise No, please, please don't tell her then he reacted by opening his mouth. I saw that he wanted to answer her, and quickly I pressed my hand against his mouth, pointing a finger to my own lips, indicating that he should be quiet.

"Tell her that you're not talking to anyone, please," I begged softly. he took my hand from his mouth "Why are you afraid of her? I could just as easily call the police," he said. Police? Why the police? He looked at me in an unclear way, and suddenly it dawned on me. Why did I say I'm a thief?

I chuckled lightly he really believed me?. he screamed all of a sudden. I quickly put my hand back on his mouth was he afraid of me ?," it was a lie!" i pulled him into the bathroom, and closed the door. I was on the verge of tears. I knew she would come here. "Please, stop. It was really just a lie," I said softly.

"Who are you? Why tf would you lie to me being a thif?", "I-I'm Stacy's brother, but please don't tell her please She doesn't want anyone to know that" Suddenly, I heard a knock on the bathroom door. Both of our heads turned in the same direction. "Sunghoon, what's going on? Come out, why are you taking so long?" I slowly turned my head towards Sunghoon.

i hope you liked the first Chapter
byee😭🤚