CHAPTER🦊25🐧

POV: Sunoo

When I woke up today, Stacy was nowhere to be seen. Honestly, I was glad not to encounter her, but slowly, worry crept in. Stacy had been unusually quiet the past few days, too quiet. The fact that she still hadn't done anything, despite knowing what happened to Sunghoon, concerned me.

Now, I am sitting in class, anxiously waiting for the clock to reach the number twelve to finally go and find Hyunjin hyung. I had been tense all morning, unsure of how the conversation with him and Felix did go.

When the bell rang, I quickly packed my things and rushed to the break. I ran to our usual meeting spot but quickly realized he wasn't there. What should I do now? Maybe I should just ask Niki I'm sure he knows where his brother is or at least his class.

I ran through the long school corridor, weaving through the crowd of students to reach the cafeteria as quickly as possible. I was sure they would be sitting at the same table as always. As I entered the cafeteria, I didn't had to search for long to find them.

"Hey, I wanted to ask you something, Niki.", "Yeah?" "Do you happen to know where your brother is?"
"No idea, maybe in his classroom?"
"Do you know where his classroom is?"
"I'm not sure if you want to go there, Sunoo hyung."
"Why?" I suddenly asked, confused. What was going on?
"He's in the same class as Felix. I'm not sure if you want to run into him."
"Ah, yeah..."
"I can describe the way if you want," Jungwon said with a warm smile to me suddenly

What could go wrong, right? I mean, he wasn't even the one who hit me, was he? To be honest, after hitting my head, everything became blurry and now I'm not sure anymore. I stood in front of Hyunjin hyung and Felix's classroom, scared that the latter would harm me. Trembling, I let go of the doorknob and tried to leave, but the door opened suddenly and banged against my face.

"Ouch."

"Oh, sorry, are you okay?" a concerned voice asked. I held my throbbing nose, hoping it wasn't broken.
"Should I take you to the infirmary?" the pleasant warm voice asked again.
"I'm fine," I quickly said, taking a step back in fear after I saw who the one in front of me was.

The one who slammed the door against my face, was Felix precisely the person I wanted to avoid.

His eyes widened just as mine did in shock, when he recognized me. it looked like he wanted to say something but Before he could throw an insult at me, I turned around, attempting to quickly return to my class. Unfortunately, Felix was faster, much faster, and grabbed my arm.

"Hey, can we talk?" Huh, what does he want to talk about? "Please, it's really important to me."I slowly felt the fear in me turning into anger  "Important to you? Why should I care about what's important to you? You-"
"Sunoo, I'm really sorry, but you need to know that Jason had his reasons for hitting you and I was just dragged along ,We really aren't that bad  I'm just sorry I didn't stop them I know even with a reason it's not right to hit and embarrass others But I wanted you to know that he and the others didn't do that for fun "

"I know what his reasons are !" I screamed. Slowly, it became harder for me to speak, as I felt the tears welling up in my eyes

"What happened back then is none of you or jason's business. Understand? It's just between me, and him. So don't get involved or plan any shitty revenge plans if you don't even know what happened back then and now go and tell your owner what I said "

I should have controlled myself more Felix could have helped us with Sunghoon. But my foolish self yelled at him, and now I am sitting in class, waiting for the last seconds to escape this hell.

As the bell rang, my stomach also made its presence felt. I started planning what I could cook at home, completely forgetting that I was supposed to meet Sunghoon after school. How did I even forget that?

When I found Sunghoon in front of the school with a group of girls in tow, I panicked. Oh God, would he get angry if I just go home? It was genuinely uncomfortable to approach Sunghoon when so many eyes were on him. I couldn't stand so many eyes on me.

Sunghoon had always been popular, but since people found out he and Stacy were no longer together, girls started confessing their love to him slowly but increasingly. How did I know that? By the look Sunghoon gave every time a new girl handed him something. Slowly, I started giggling to myself when I remembered his arkward looking grin,

while I was trying to blend into the crowd and pass by him unnoticed.
I couldn't help but let out a little laugh at the worst possible time, and he totally caught onto it. With this irresistible grin, he turned to his left, and our eyes met for just a heartbeat. It felt like time slowed down, and my heart synchronized with his heart beat. All of a sudden, there was this quiet atmosphere, creating this little bubble around us where it was just him and me.

For that brief moment, my thoughts took a detour, making me believe that maybe all I needed was this connection. But, reality rudely brought me back down. Sunoo, no, just no. What kind of person am I to even think like that about my sister's  ex-boyfriend 

"Sunoo?" Sunghoon said, grinning widely and shaking me on the shoulders. I only realized then that he had been doing that for several seconds and walked away, embarrassed.

"Hey!"

"What?","That's the wrong way," Sunghoon shouted after me.
"Where are we going?"
"Come, just come with me ," Sunghoon said, pulling me by the hand. When I felt my cheeks turn red, I wanted to let go of his hand, but I couldn't. It would make the atmosphere weird, right?

That was chapter 25, I hope you enjoyed it 😭💓