CHAPTER🦊4🐧

POV: SUNGHOON

"Slowly, I woke up to the rays of the sun. To be honest, that little nap was so good. I sat up slowly and noticed a black jacket on me. Whose could it be?

Just as I thought that, a scent of vanilla and roses reached my nose, and I immediately recognized the owner. It was Stacy. I was certain, even though the scent gave me a strange feeling in my stomach.

I'm so happy she probably followed me to apologize but found me here sleeping so she gave me her jacket instead of waking me up.
I immediately got up to go find her.

As I checked the time, I realized that school would be over in 5 minutes. I rushed to the parking lot and waited in front of her car.

After 20 minutes, she arrived, giggling with her friends. It hurt a bit when she stopped giggling as soon as she saw me. But I could understand it after all we had a fight a few hours ago.

"What do you want, Sunghoon?" she said with a cold tone. "Here's your jacket," I said, smiling faintly. Suddenly, she burst out laughing. "Sunghoon, if you want to apologize, you'll have to give me something more valuable. I'm definitely not taking this ratty thing."

What? Maybe the jacket doesn't belong to her after all, which would make sense. Stacy would never leave her jackets lying on the dirty ground. Besides, I've never seen her wear black. But I  still was't sure "Stacy, is this really not your jacket?"

She just looked me up and down with disgust and said, "I don't know where you picked up this trash, but you're not any better than that thing right now," as she pointed at my uniform, completely covered in grass and dirt.
Why didn't I notice that? When I heard faint laughter, I hid in an empty classroom.

Why does that damn scent seem so familiar? I took the jacket and checked the pockets. After that embarrassing moment, I just had to know whose jacket I mistook for Stacy's. Among all the empty gum wrappers was also a student ID card. I turned it over and was speechless. Sunoo? Wait, what? Does he go to this school? Oh no, of course, he does. If Stacy is here, then he must be too. What a shame I wish I had woke up earlier. We could have met. I'd love to be friends with him. He's such a sweet person.

Well, maybe I'll find another way.

POV: SUNOO

"A mozzarella cheese sandwich with tomato salad and cucumbers, please,"

I said, handing the cafeteria lady my money. Today, I came without my lunchbox because I was running late again. I couldn't sleep all night.

After sitting down at my spot without my hood up, my classmates bombarded me with a thousand questions. "Are you perhaps a model? Are you wearing the hood to protect your face?" "No, guys, it's clear that he's wearing it because he's famous." "What, he's famous? Now that you mention it, I think I've seen him somewhere before."
"Guys, isn't he a little too ugly to be a model?"

How could I have told them the truth in that moment when they all had hopes of having a famous person in class? So, I stood up and left in the middle of the lesson.

I hate myself, and I hate my face, that's the truth, but my pride won't let me ever say it out loud. Now I'm in line at the cafeteria for the coffee machine, waiting since 10 minutes, but I need this coffee.

Suddenly, someone taps me from behind. I turned around and for a brief moment, I thought it was a giant.

"Hello, are you Sunoo?" Should I lie? Suspiciously, I said, "Yes, why? Who wants to know?"Suddenly, the guy across from me started grinning.

He pulled at the sleeve of my jacket, and I fought with all my strength to stay in place. If I fall out of line now, I'll never get my coffee. "Let go of me! My coffee!" I yelled, but it only made him chuckle. "If you come with me, I'll buy you one," he said without looking at my face. He continued to drag me in the opposite direction of the coffee machine, and I didn't like it.

"Oh, and when? Even if you get back in line now, you'll have to wait 10 to 15 minutes, and I want my coffee now!" I said angrily. "You'll get mine come now," he said while still pulling me further away from the line. No, I'm only half in line now, and the crowd is closing in as if they can't see me. I mean, hello, are you blind? I'm getting dragged away here!?

"did you already drink from that?" "No." "Hot or cold?" "Hot. Come on, my arm hurts." wait.what.? "My arm hurts, you're pulling me, not the other way around!"

I said and stopped resisting, letting him lead me to a table. When we arrived, all heads turned to us, and their conversation stopped.

Why am I here? And who are they, anyway? As the giant guy sat down, a blond guy next to him said,

"Come, take a seat." His smile somehow reminded me of a small dog. I loved dogs? I almost smiled back, but then I realized, "Why should I?" I said.

"If you're already here, just sit down," another guy who somehow looked like a cat said. Oh God, Sunoo, what's wrong with you today? Why are you comparing everyone to animals? Although, a giant isn't an animal, right?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the giant guy slid his coffee over to me. I sighed and just sat down. nevermind, others sit between strangers too when there's no more available table, right? so it's normal but Still, I want to eat in the garden.

I could feel all eyes were still on me. What do they want from me now?

"What is it?"

end of Chapter 4 byee