CHAPTER 🦊10🐧

POV: SUNOO

After I woke up to my alarm clock, I felt really bad. I had a kind of stabbing sensation in my heart that caused me stomach pains. Was it maybe guilt towards Sunghoon? What am I thinking so early in the morning? I should stop thinking about him
After I got dressed, I quietly went downstairs. I was afraid Stacy might still be angry. When I saw her coming towards me, I froze on the stairs. She had already noticed me.
"Sunoo, I must say, you did something right for the first time," she said, grinning. Had Sunghoon already sorted everything out between them? That was quick. Did he want Stacy back after all? Stacy could have apologized to me, to be honest. I really embarrassed myself
"And the secret?... you know," "oh you asking i I'll tell your little friends about it? No, don't worry. I wouldn't do that. It might be useful to me later, don't you think?" she said, winking, Sometimes I wonder if I'm really the older one between us, but I don't care what she does anymore, as long as I have some peace for a while.

POV: JUNGWON

"Are we eating here after class, or are we going to the cafeteria?" Heeseung whispered behind me, asking. "How can you even think about food in this situation?" Jay said beside me. We were in math class, and the only one paying attention was Jake. We had bigger problems than math because Sunghoon refused to come to school this morning. After Heeseung went to sleep, we tried talking to him, but he rejected all our attempts and locked himself in his room. He's been there ever since, and some of us were more worried than others. What should we do? If only we knew what was going on in his head.

"Let's go to the cafeteria, maybe we'll see Sunoo there," Niki suggested excitedly. Jay and I might be reallly the only ones concerned about Sunghoon. We even postponed our long awaited date to focus on Sunghoon today.

"Can you all please stop pretending like Sunghoon doesn't worry you?" I shouted. "And Jake, it's really not the right time to focus on math."

The teacher apparently didn't like what I yelled during class and sent me out with those idiots.

"Thanks to you guys, I'll miss an hour of material," Jake complained. Is this kid out of his mind? How can anyone like math?

"Jake, don't you always study two hours in advance?" I asked. "Yes, and? Sunghoon what time is it now?" Jake replied.

"Sunghoon is at home, Jake. Did you forget? He didn't want to come today," I said. Slowly, we moved towards the cafeteria, and when we sat down at our usual spot, we noticed that no one was here. Maybe because it's in the middle of class.

"Guys, I know you might not take it seriously, but I'm really worried about him," I said sadly. We needed to find a way to help him somehow.

"That's why I suggested meeting with Sunoo. It's clear that Sunghoon is not okay because of him. We know they are siblings and that Sunoo wanted them to get back together, but we don't know more. Why is Sunghoon so... well, depressed, if you know what I mean?" Niki quickly replied.

"did you forget that it was a secret? So, we can't just ask him," jay said . "We could steal his phone," Niki suggested excitedly.

"Guys, you don't need to plan so big. You can just ask me I know everything," Heeseung said As if it's nothing, why is with his food in his mouth. Why was he so calm about it?

"Okay, and? What do you know? Tell us!" Jake urged. Wasn't he crying just two minutes ago?

"Actually, it's quite simple and obvious. Sunghoon loves Sunoo, but he wanted him to be with his sister. That's it," Heeseung said as if the information he gave us was nothing. Sunghoon somehow made me feel sorry for him he never had any luck in love.

"Ugh, wait, what if Sunghoon does what Sunoo says?"

Niki exclaimed excitedly. That's when Jay and Jake burst into laughter. To be honest, I wasn't entirely sure how silly Niki's question was. As I slowly looked at Heeseung's face, my suspicion was confirmed Sunghoon would do it if he hadn't already. "Guys," Heeseung said seriously, and suddenly everyone fell silent.

"Whether you like it or not, Sunghoon takes Sunoo very seriously, and what does that mean? That's right, whatever Sunoo says, goes." what? no This sentence shattered my last bit of hope.

Stacy had somehow fooled Sunghoon. She had pursued him for months, confessing her love countless times. He rejected her everytime, but she kept saying, 'You don't have to love me my love is enough.' One day, she told her love to the students of this school so they all pressured him to be in a relationship with her. Eventually, he gave in, but the relationship...

Once they were together, it became hell. Whenever they argued or if something didn't please her, her friends and basically the whole school would get involved. so he did everything she wanted. We told him countless times to break up with her it wasn't worth all the stress, but he'd just said 'She's nice to me, it's just her friends.' He was too naive to realize she sent her friends.

We were so relieved when it finally ended. However, our happiness didn't last long because Sunoo Had to ruin everything, and why did it even matter to him? Finally, my friend would be happy again. I could feel my anger rising as I saw him standing there, grinning in the cafeteria. I couldn't help but stand up to confront him.

Chapter 10's done! Don't know if you care, but while I was writing this chapter, I discovered a song, 'Butterfly' by P1Harmony. it' s soo goood I couldn't resist playing it on repeat afterward
See you next time🐻‍❄️