CHAPTER🦊23🐧

POV: Jungwon

"What? So you're telling me Sunghoon was expelled from school because he broke Felix's arm?" asked Niki's older brother, looking slightly confused. Despite frequently calling others dumb, he himself wasn't the smartest.

"Yes," Sunoo replied in a somewhat gloomy tone. It was just as hard for him as it was for us, even though they hadn't known each other for long.

"And what does this have to do with Sunoo?" "We just explained that. Sunghoon hyung got into trouble with them over Sunoo." "What? no niki? You didn't tell me that," shouted Hyunjin back at his brother. "What did they do to you?" he asked Sunoo with slight concern in his voice.

Sunoo looked uneasy, avoiding eye contact. He was probably uncomfortable talking about what had happened, so I knew I had to intervene. "They beat him up and spread strange rumors," I explained quickly without further detail.

"What? When?" "Yesterday," Jay said, sounding upset.Suddenly it became quiet No one had said anything as everyone was lost in their own thoughts and you could  noticed how the mood in the room was becoming more and more tense

After a while, Sunoo began to speak,
"I'm fine, really." "Stacy," Hyunjin mumbled quietly. "What?" Jake asked, confused by the sudden mention.

"And you wanted to ask Stacy for help? Why her?" Sunoo stood up annoyed, "Do you have a better idea? If she talks to Jason or Felix, everything could be resolved."

"And how do you imagine that? They retract their complaint, and the principal suddenly says, 'You know what, Sunghoon, you're such a good student, you can come back,' " Hyunjin sarcastically exclaimed.
By now, both of them had stood up and were staring angrily at each other.

"How long is his school suspension anyway?" Niki whispered, "Four weeks." "What's the problem then?" Now Sunoo looked even angrier, which I didn't even think was possible.

"He doesn't deserve that, especially because this is all my fault," Sunoo said, running his hand over his face in frustration, and then he let himself fall back onto the couch, which Hyunjin followed.

"I can hack his Twitter account," I said quietly. "And I can get his address-" Before Niki could finish his dark thoughts, his brother interrupted with a loud sigh, "God, you're all insane."

"Why are we insane now?" Niki asked, annoyed.

"Niki, be quiet. You're all completely crazy. Each of you, who would with common sense think of asking Stacy Sunghoon's ex-girlfriend and at the same time Sunoo's little sister, also the biggest snake that I know, ask for a favor? yeah it's sunoo Even though they probably haven't had a normal conversation in years. And the other one wants to hack his Twitter, TWITTER? for some reason, and as for you, Niki, what do you even want to do with his address?"

"If I may excuse myself," Jake said attacked  "Yes, Jake?" "You said ALL of you are crazy, but I didn't say anything."

"...Okay, all except Jake. Is that better, Jake?" Hyunjin said, slightly sarcastic, looking at Jake. "But Jay and Heeseung hyung didn't say anything either," he added. "Are you all trying to fool me?" Hyunjin asked angrily, "Well, I don't want to fool you. Do you?" Jake asked, curious. "No, we don't," I said, lightly grinning, knowing that Jake was trying to annoy Niki's brother.

"Do you know wha-" "Whaaat?" Jake asked, grinning. Oh, this idiot just didn't know when the right time for playing was.

"Oh god, leave it to me, okay? I'll talk to Felix. If Sunghoon really didn't do anything, I'll find out. And record it, and you send it to the director, understood?"

"Really!?"

Sunoo screamed, jumping up with joy. We watched him as he said goodbye to Hyunjin hyung at the door, practically throwing him out, explaining that school ends in half an hour, and if he hurries, he could still find Felix today.

What shocked me and probably the others wasn't that he kicked Niki's brother out of his own house but the expression on his face that we hadn't seen until now. From ear to ear, he grinned broadly, his eyes filled with a smile and tiny laugh lines underneath. He practically radiated positive energy. He just looked so happy and relieved.

With that, I also sank further into the couch relieved, at least this problem was halfway solved. Now I just had to get rid of the questioning eyes that stared at me since I mentioned being able to hack the account

"Jay hyung, stop looking at me like that!"

Hey, I'm back
I hope you haven't lost interest in this book during the meantime♡.
Also, I hope you did enjoy this chapter. Until next time💋