CHAPTER🦊24🐧

POV: Sunoo

After sending Hyunjin away, I also left the house because I felt there was simply no reason to stay longer. I quickly said goodbye to everyone and left the house, and now, well, here I am again in the same park on the same swing.

My feet had automatically brought me here, and I hated them for it. I knew home wasn't where I wanted to be right now, but it annoyed me that my feet brought me here despite telling the others I was going home.

I started to giggle slowly, Should I just live here? I'll set up a tent, and then I could go collect wood for fire.. what am I even thinking? Slowly, I stood up to make my way home. As I left the park, I felt a slight disappointment, maybe because inside me I hoped to meet Sunghoon again

When I looked up from the ground, I realized I was already home. I quickly unlocked the door, entered quietly, and headed upstairs to my room, hoping to avoid Stacy for the rest of the day.

However, I had not considered my grumbling stomach in my plan, practically forcing me to go get some food. I cautiously peeked into the kitchen to make sure Stacy wasn't there. When I saw she wasn't, I quickly went in and started cooking noodles. As I thought about it, I hadn't eaten much lately the last time was an apple almost two days ago.

I quickly cooked two portions and divided them onto two plates. Only when I placed both plates on the kitchen table did I realize I had made two out of habit. Even though Stacy and I didn't have the best relationship, I always cooked for her, and she would occasionally eat it. I quickly put her portion in the fridge for her to eat later and took my plate to my room.

Once there, I couldn't help but stare at my phone. I had only messaged Sunghoon once so far. Should I? No, what am I thinking? Sunghoon must be mad at me after all, he got expelled from school because of me. How did his parents react? I couldn't stand living in uncertainty any longer and started texting Sunghoon.

Sunghoon🤍

Sunoo
hi🤚

Sunghoon🤍
hey Sunoo, are you okay? Sorry for not reaching out.

Why is he apologizing? I should be the one apologizing he's in this mess because of me, and knowing that he doesn't even know the reason for my beaten up doesn't make me feel any better.

Sunoo

I should apologize, Sunghoon. I'm sorry because of me, you got expelled from school...

Sunghoon
Don't blame yourself, Sunoo. It's okay.

Sunoo
How... how did your parents react?

Sunghoon
I don't know.

Sunoo

You don't know? Either you don't want to tell me or you really don't know. 

Sunghoon
I really don't know. It's really hard to read their expressions, but at least they haven't said anything so far.

Sunoo
What? How can they stay silent in such a situation?

Sunghoon
They apologized to the principal, and then we went home.

Sunoo

That's it?

Sunghoon
you really want me to get into trouble do you?

Sunoo
Why... how can they say nothing? I mean, I don't know, an angry sigh or something are you sure there was nothing?

Sunghoon
Sunoo, stop😒 I'm going to bed.

Sunoo
Wait.

WAIT.

ARE YOU ASLEEP ALREADY?

HEY????

?????

Sunghoon
What's wrong?

Sunoo
Why are you going to sleep already? You don't have to wake up early you don't have school.

Sunghoon
I have online classes...

Sunoo
What? OMG, I want that too🤚.

Sunghoon
We both know you just want to see me ;)

Sunoo
Ugh, go to sleep.

Sunghoon
You didn't deny it ;)

Sunoo
Wink at me like that again, and I'll poke you in the eye.

Sunghoon
No, not my eyes I still need them. I can't see you without them :(

Sunoo
Say something cheesy like that again, and you're dead.

Sunghoon
But you told me my smile is Mother Nature's greatest treasure.....

Sunoo
Do you have to remind me? I wasn't myself then, okay?

Sunghoon
Yeah, sure. I understand. My beauty has already robbed many of their sanity😔

Sunoo
Sunghoon, please be quiet.

Sunghoon
Why?

Sunoo
You've lied enough for today.

Sunghoon
Hey! I mean it seriously.

Sunoo
Mhm, sure you do😐.

Sunghoon
Sunoo, should we meet tomorrow? Maybe after school?

Sunoo
okat

Sunghoon
Oh, you typed quickly lol

Sunoo
No, I didn't?

Sunghoon
You made a typo...

Sunoo
......
See you tomorrow then, good night.

Sunghoon
But...

Sunoo
Good night.😃

Sunghoon
Good night...😔🤏

I quickly put my phone away, covering my blushing cheeks with my hands. I put on my pajamas, got into bed after setting my alarm, covered myself, and closed my eyes. Maybe it's good that Sunghoon and I will meet tomorrow I should finally tell him the reason why all these things happened

End of chapter 24 I hope you enjoyed it🧡

I just realized because of this chapter that I don't know how to write cheeks in my first language but in English...