CHAPTER🦊28🐧

POV:SUNOO

"Sunghoon, where are we going?"

"We're almost there, you can see it then. Come on, hurry up."
"No, my feets are hurting," I said, pouting. Suddenly, Sunghoon turned to me,
"Do your feet really hurt that much?" he asked, now slightly concerned.
"Come on, I'll carry you."
Oh no, no, no, he wants to carry me? No thanks, the school it ended an hour ago , what if someone from our school sees us?.

"Haha, whose feets are hurting? I'm fit, see! Come on, let's go quickly," I yelled, running off, leaving behind a confused penguin .

Soon, we arrived, and a small hall stood before us with a ice rink sign on it .

"Huh, Sunghoon?" "Hmm?" he said, still looking at the ice rink. "Why are we here?"

"What do you think? We're going ice skating," he said, now grinning mischievously at me.

"What, you skate?" I asked, confused. "Why are you so shocked?" he said, now laughing loudly and tousling my hair, which I had carefully hidden under my hood.
"Of course, I'm surprised. You're on the school baseball team, Sunghoon. I didn't expect you to do other sports in your free time," I said, puzzled.

"But isn't it common for an athlete to do multiple sports?"
"whatever I was just shocked"
"I'm just kidding I'm only on the Baseball team because my friends are there, this..this is something different" Sunghoon said now smiling pulling my hood down

"hey, leave my hood alone" ,

"why? I'm not used to seeing you with a hood over you face?"

He's not used to it? Had I accidentally pulled my hood down in his presence ? But how can that be? I always made sure to hide as much of my face as possible. On the one hand, I didn't want the remaining students from back then to remember me and thus uncover my past, but on the other hand, that wasn't the only Reason.

I've always had a problem with my appearance but after my short  'relationship' with him everything got worse. I felt like I had to hide my face from the world. The feeling that my face is something I should be ashamed of and The feeling of not being enough for anyone haunts me until this day. So had I really unknowingly dropped mine hoode near Sunghoon or was that just a coincidence?

After renting skates We are now sitting there while putting on our skates. Sunghoon told me he enjoys skating in his free time and supposedly, he's very good at it. Of course, I didn't believe him, and now we had a bet going on who would reach the middle of the rink faster.

"What does the winner get?" I asked. "The loser has to do whatever the winner wants."He said to me smiling confidently as if he already knew he would win  "Idiot." "How did you call me ?" "..hoon?" "sunoo","yes?" "Don't lie to me or I'll tickle you until you cry." "no, don't you dare I'm so scared of that" I said grinning slightly with a sarcastic tone

When I suddenly saw Sunghoon coming closer to me, I got a little scared "ugh Maybe we should NO-Ahh" Suddenly Sunghoon started tickling my neck and I sank to the floor giggling I should have remembered that I'm really ticklish before I teased  him. "sunghoon stop" was the only thing I could manage after several attempts  "Okay, okay, I'll stop",Sunghoon said now laughing.

As we sat up straight again I saw that he had already put on his skates While I had only just put the first one on, and tying these shoes was even harder "Sunghoon, can you tie this skate for me?" I asked a little shyly. He quickly got up and knelt in front of me to tie my skate While he was tying my skates, I realized how hard I had been laughing earlier

"my cheeks are hurting" "oh no did I tickle someone too much?"Sunghoon now said in a teasing way. Just when I was about to get angry he started to put his cold hands on my now warm burning cheeks and caress them "sunoos cheeks I'm sorry you had to suffer because of me" "yah stop making fun of me I'm serious" I said hitting him on the arm

"1, 2, 3, START!"

As soon as I heard the 's' of start, I began skating as fast as I could. However, I quickly realized I didn't know how to Stop properly.  But before I could worry about it, a penguin flashed past me, and there he stood, grinning mischievously in the middle. He hadn't lied Sunghoon was really good.

Annoyed, I continued skating to the middle of the ice ring , ignoring my real problem. until I accidentally skated past Sunghoon, screaming, "Oh my god, Sunghoon, I don't know how to Stop, help me!" "SUNGHOO-" before I could call him a second time, he was by my side. He had matched my speed  and now held my hand. He somehow managed to take the lead, and we skated to the side of the rink where we could hold on.

"Oh god, I thought I was going to die."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier that you didn't know how to stop?" Sunghoon screamed hysterically at me. "Don't yell at me I forgot myself"
I almost had a heart attack," Sunghoon said, panting heavily.
"Don't be so dramatic nothing happened.", "Yeah, because no one's here. Imagine if you crashed into someone."Sunghoon said placing his hand on his forehead 

"Then at least I would have had a romantic K-drama moment."

"You-....out, that's enough ice for you today."

"But we just got here, just 5 more minutes."

"Fine, give me your hand then."

"Why do you want my hand?" I asked confused when he said to me "If you don't want to fall down , give me your hand" I slowly gave him my now cold hands, and as soon as I did that, we started skating.

I didn't know which way we were skating or why I wasn't falling at that moment, as I practically let Sunghoon drag me along. But I just couldn't tear my eyes away from his face.

He looked like an angel. In this white setting, his brown hair resembled black flower petals fluttering around him, and his small moles, looked like perfect ink blots on a canvas, accentuated his fair skin even more.  and His eyes, resembling the moon in liquid form, made my heart beat even faster.

But what truly got me into this situation where I lie on the ice were his red, curved lips, making this sight unbearable, so much so that I had to pull my hand away from him in panic, fearing my heart could leap out at any moment.

What I had forgotten was that we were in the middle of skating, and now I was lying on the cold ice with a shocked Sunghoon above me. As my heart raced faster than I could comprehend, I couldn't help but close my eyes. What's wrong with me? Is it because of the cold? No, it must be because of the cold 

"SUNOO?!"

"Hmm," I said softly. "Are you okay? Should I call an ambulance?" I quickly sat up, "I'm fine, Sunghoon, I just lost my balance for a second "I lied
"Are you Sure?" "Yes,"

he then started laughing suddenly. What's wrong with him? Wasn't he worried about me just a second ago? "What's your problem?" I said, slightly annoyed. Suddenly, I saw a hand in front of my face and grabbed it.

"Come on, get up, you really looked like a rolling marshmallow just now." "What? How does a marshmallow roll?" ,"I don't know, you have to ask yourself that," Sunghoon answered, laughing.

"Hey, if I catch you, you're dead-hey, Stay here!"

I screamed hysterically as I saw Sunghoon transforming back into the fast penguin from earlier.

"Come on, catch me if you can~"

"YOU KNOW I CAN'T DO THAT, I DIDN'T LOSE THE RACE FOR FUN,"
I screamed, but despite that, I spent the rest of the day chasing Sunghoon.

"I-I can't-" "Sunoo?" He quickly came over to me, concerned, when he saw me lying on the ice rink from a distance. "Sunoo, are you okay?" "Got you," I said, laughing. But that laughter vanished the moment I saw Sunghoon's angry expression. Slowly, I tried to get up, and before I knew it, it was now Sunghoon's turn to catch me.

Maybe I shouldn't have scared him so much today..

I hope you enjoyed this chapter