CHAPTER🦊19🐧

POV: SUNOO

I now stood in front of Sunghoon's way too big house and gazed at it with amazement.

After asking Sunghoon if I could stay with him today, I regretted it in the same second and withdrew my question. However, Sunghoon insisted me to stay with him today, so I eventually agreed, as I really didn't want to be home. But still, what was I thinking? about asking him something like that? My cheeks were still pink of embarrassment.

Sunghoon's home was so beautiful , i was rooted to the spot. It was the first time I had seen his house, and it was breath taking, just too magnificent. The property extended to the entrance of the house, surrounded by a large garden with various beautiful flowers. Everything appeared modern and elegant.

Sunghoon had by now reached the door and was waiting patiently for me. As I lifted my gaze from the various flowers in the garden and looked at Sunghoon, I realized how well he fit into this environment. That night, he was once again the most beautiful star. His appearance was like a work of nature. His brown hair gently fell onto his face, like falling petals in the wind. His eyes shimmered like stars on this clear night, and his smile, his smile was as radiant as the moon itself, casting a gentle light over the garden. Simultaneously, he exuded an aura full of grace and elegance, giving this moment a magical touch.

"Sunoo?" I quickly broke eye contact and looked at the ground, embarrassed. What was wrong with me today?. Why were my thoughts so strange today?. Is it maybe from stress?,ugh Yes, definitely I had a really bad day today, I'm just confused. I hurried fast over to Sunghoon, so that he wouldn't have to wait any longer for me and we entered his house.

We stood in a long, white glass hallway, surrounded by various artworks. Beautiful seas could be seen on all of them. Did these pictures remind him of his sister? I slowly became sadder than I thought I could be. I hope she is in a nice place

Sunghoon led me up a staircase and opened the first door on this floor to his room.When he opened the door, I was once again impressed. His room was spotless, not a speck of dust to be seen. Everything was white, his bed, his wardrobe, and his desk. Two large windows provided a beautiful view of the garden. I had expected Sunghoon to be clean, but not to this much.

"you can sit down," Sunghoon said, pointing to his bed, and quickly I sat down on his bed. Why did I think that earlier? Sunghoon looks quite normal? "You're actually not that handsome,". I thought to myself, but the words escaped my throat before I could stop them. Awkward silence filled the room, and I froze, regretting my words.

Sunghoon, turned his head in my direction and come closer and closer to me. His gaze rested on me, and he asked with a hint of playfulness in his voice, "Did you just talk to me?, i am the most hands-"

I hadn't really  listening to him.He was close to me, very close, too close, so close that I could felt his breath, And to be honest his lips just looked too tempting, so I just couldn't focus on what he said . Instead, my thoughts were trapped in Sunghoon's cute smile and his soft looking lips so that I even lost track of time.

Suddenly, Sunghoon started giggling out of nowhere, and this snapped me out of my trance. I quickly pushed him away and climbed onto the bed. I crawled to the far end of the bed and sat on the left side.

"I didn't say that to you," I lied as I looked at my fingers. It was just too embarrassing. Sunghoon, on the other hand, hadn't stopped giggling, and it was starting to make me really angry. "Why are you laughing so stupidly?" I said, now annoyed. Sunghoon laughed even more and sat down beside me.

"You're just too cute. How can I not laugh?" I pushed Sunghoon out of the bed, pretending to be angry.
am i cute? no,I'm not cute. Suddenly I remember the note that was attached to the milk drink that someone put on my table, was that from Sunghoon?, No..what am I even thinking? of course he wasn't it.

" just go change!" I said playfully. "I'll pick something out for you too." Sunghoon said, making his way to his wardrobe. "Do you have face masks here?" I asked, looking around the room. "No, but maybe my mother..." Sunghoon replied. "Where are your parents, by the way? I haven't seen them." I asked.

"I don't know. Sometimes they stay at work longer, and on some days, they don't come home at all, I don't even ask anymore, even when we see each other we don't talk " Sunghoon said while still searching for clothes for me to wear. It seemed that he didn't had a picture perfect family either, which  maked me sad again.

Everyone deserved to have a happy family. Although in Sunghoon's case... his parents have to live with the pain of a lost child.The biggest fear of every parent. Maybe that had affected their relationship fear of losing another child, I don't know, I wanted to know but I was sure Sunghoon wasn't ready to tell anyone yet. I could hear it in his voice. His broken Hearth.

"Here, put these on," Sunghoon said, tossing a pajama top and bottom onto me. When I lifted the green fabric, I could see pandas on it. It was so cute that I jumped with joy and asked Sunghoon where I could change.

When I returned to Sunghoon's room after ten minutes, I could see Sunghoon sitting on his bed. He was wearing something similar to me, but his blue pajamas had polar bears on them. "Polar bears?" I asked Sunghoon, and he smiled at me. "Isn't it cute? You're a panda, and I'm a polar bear." It was... "No, not cute at all," I said, hoping he wouldn't see through my lie the second time today

"do you want to watch a movie with me?" Sunghoon asked, tapping the spot beside him, indicating that I should sit there. He looked so cozy wrapped in his white fur blanket that I couldn't help but jump onto him with a running start and roll over onto my side. I quickly covered myself up perfectly. When I glanced at Sunghoon, he was just lying there, pretending to be dead, with his eyes closed and his hand dramatically placed on his head. It looked so funny that I burst out laughing.

"Y-you  have crusht m-," he said, opening his eyes briefly as if he wanted to say his last words and then closed them again without finishing his sentence. I started shouting at Sunghoon, laughing. "Idiot, I'm not that heavy!" He opened his eyes and said to me smiling "I just thought a panda jumped on me" I then said with a wide grin, "but that means I jumped on a polar bear, how could I crush him?" "but You just did.... So tell me, why did you jump on this poor polar bear, did you wanted to kill him?"Sunghoon said in a teasing tone. Should I tell him he just looked too fluffy?

"I don't know" I said quickly embarrassed. Suddenly I heard Sunghoon's laugh, which sounded way too beautiful he then poked my cheek and said in a sweet tone "it's okay,  because you're the cutest panda I've ever seen.",I slowly felt my face turning red. I wasn't used to being called that but to be honest, I liked it a bit, but only a bit, really

Sunghoon suddenly stood up, reached into his drawer, and handed me something. "Where did you get that?" I asked, shocked. Sunghoon had given me face masks. "I asked my mom if I could have some," he said with a grin, sitting down next to me.

What? Didn't he say he doesn't talk to his parents that often? Maybe their relationship wasn't so bad after all? No matter what their relationship was, I was more than grateful to Sunghoon that he called his mother on my behalf and asked

"Sunghoon, thank you." "No problem, it's just a face mask," he said. "That's not what I mean. I really had a terrible day today, one of the worst days of my life, and you," I said, looking at my hands. I was truly embarrassed, even though Sunghoon had always been kind to me. I was still afraid to show my feelings to others.

"You saved me. Thanks to you, I won't remember this day as the worst in my life." I looked Sunghoon in the eyes, hoping he understood how serious I was and how grateful I was to him at that moment. Slowly, I felt a warm hand on my cheek.

"Sunoo, I'm sorry I wasn't there with you earlier. You shouldn't thank me for being with you, you should be angry with me for not being there, for not being able to help you when you needed it the most."

What did he just say? Why should I be angry with him? Did he even know what happened? Oh..of course he knows the whole school must have heard about it.

"How could you have known that sunghoon? I'm more than thankful that you saved my day," I said, looking into his now smiling eyes.

After our conversation about today, we both drifted off sleeping with a smile.Without being able to watch a movie. Apparently, it had been a really tiring day for both of us.

Hellooo,I hope you liked this chapter byee 🤏🐥