CAPTER🦊11🐧

POV:  SUNOO

"Would you like some salad with that?"

Salad, that reminds me of the day I threw grass on Sunghoon to warm him up. I began to smile gently. I wonder if he got the stains out.

"Excuse me, why are you taking so long, yes or no, do you want salad with that?"

the cafeteria worker asked, slightly annoyed, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Oh, yes, sorry, yes, I'd like some salad" as I was about to take my plate from her, someone grabbed my shoulders and turned me around. Jungwon? Why is he here?

"You have something to tell me, do you want to discuss it here or somewhere more private?"What does he want to talk to me about?

"Ugh, yes, let's talk privately."

Now I stood here in a secret smoking area with Jungwon alone, and to be honest, it scared me, his gaze didn't make it any better. "Why did you have to interfere?" What did he mean? Where did I interfere? Oh, wait, do he know ab- No, never mind,"Where do you think I interfered, Jungwon?" I said confidently, even though I wasn't, I wanted to appear that way.

"Sunoo, Sunghoon is back with Stacy because of you. I'm sure you know her somewhat and know how he feels in that relationship. Just as he was starting a new chapter, you had to ruin everything. Do you understand what I mean, Sunoo? You've sent him back into his own hell."

"W-what, but why would he do something like that for me? I'm sure he just missed her, and I just helped a bit," I said uncertainly about what I was saying. Was it really like that? I had practically begged, and now the whole thing haunts me, I burned him to save myself, and he didn't even know.

"Sunoo, I really don't want to be disrespectful because I know you're a good friend to Sunghoon, but open your eyes. You mean so much to him that he didn't care how much he would suffer himself, and now tell me, why did you even want all of this? It has nothing to do with you, does it?"

"Y-yeah, I just thought they were a good match," I muttered softly. I was so ashamed; how could I be so selfish? That's not like me at all. "If you tell Sunghoon to break up, he'll do it again, won't he?"

But could I do that? It was about my safety, after all. I didn't want to be hurt physically or emotionally again. I had enough scars that never healed, I really didn't need more.

"SUNOO!" I quickly ran down the stairs. Am I a dead man now? "Yes?" "How could you dare?"oh no,  did Jungwon already told her ?

"You made a deal with sunghoon You promised him that he only had to stay with me for one more day, one day? One day! one of his friends told me!"

One of his friends? Didn't she even know Jungwon's name? "He even said YOU promised him that he would never have to talk to me ever again after that. Did you think you could trick me just because I said I wouldn't tell your dirty secret to anyone? It doesn't mean I'll never do it. You've made a nice plan, idiot. Guess who's on the school news now." She... she put me on the school news? I quickly ran to my room and locked the door; I had to see .

**Hot Trend:**
Sunoo is into girls, or is he? A girl confessed her love to him, but he said...

What? Now she's making up lies to make it more exciting?

**Comments:**
randomxxx
To be honest, I already knew that. I mean, just look at him. 324 likes.

randoomxx2
Omg, how disgusting. I hope he never goes into the boys' bathroom again. 792 likes.
randoom3
If he goes in there, I'll scream.
more..

randoom4
Leave him alone; it's none of your business. 2.7k likes.

randoom5
I'm sure most of the people at our school aren't straight, but nobody admits it. 300 likes.

randoom6
Slay king. 500 likes.

More comments...

to be honest, it still hurts. These comments, but it's much better than before. There are a few who defend me now, where as before... not even my family... It's really sad that my own sister can do something like this without even batting an eye. Somehow I want to hurt her too, but I am hesitating. She's my little sister, after all, and my revenge's are life ruining. I didn't want to do that to my  sister.For now