CHAPTER🦊15🐧

POV: SUNOO

Suddenly, a group of boys and girls stood beside me. Had they done this? Why? I didn't even know them. Did they know me?

I looked at the poster in my suddenly fragile hand. there I was on the worst day of my life. I couldn't believe they had this picture of me. From where did they get it?

"And? Do you like the picture?" a girl with straight black hair asked me. She looked at me so maliciously that for a moment, I thought I had done something wrong.

"What do you want?" I said with an unintentional trembling voice. I was scared. I didn't know who they were or what they wanted. The only thing I knew was that they didn't want anything good, and that terrified me.

Suddenly, a blond, curly haired girl stepped forward and began to speak.
"Listen to me carefully, Sunoo, or whatever your name is. We know what happened back then and how many lives you've ruined. So we thought we have the right to alert our classmates about the danger here."

"What danger?" I asked irritably. What did she mean?

"Oh, come on, don't act so innocent," a dark haired boy, who hadn't said anything until now, shouted as the blonde girl turned back to me with a mischievous grin. "The danger, that you're a psychopath who beats up girls just because you have a crush on there boyfriends!" She suddenly shouted loudly.

As I looked around and realized that everyone was looking uncertain, I understood what was happening here. I slowly started to speak with a slight laugh,

"That's sad. You're so known as a liar in  this school that even with photos and evidence, no one would believe you alone.
"Are you blind? Most people do believe it," she said, laughing.

"Yes, you idiot, because your little friends are there. Without them, you're nothing, just a crazy liar."

Suddenly, I felt a burning sensation all over my body as I felt the scalding liquid on my face, arms, and body. It started to burn like crazy, and I barely held back from screaming. She had poured her hot coffee on me.

"You bitch, you better shut up! How do you talk to me? You're a nobody, got it? You're not supposed to talk to me like that. Do you even know who I am?"

Despite my body burning like hell and me on the verge of collapsing, I held back my tears and gathered all my courage and pride to tell her, "You're right. I'm a nobody, and I don't know you. So, what does that say about you, when even nobody don't knows you?"

After that remark, the next thing I felt was my head hitting the ground, and suddenly everything became warm and blurry at the same time and I began to perceive my surroundings as if an eternity had passed.
and In the next moment, I only half-heartedly felt kicks on me.

after the neverending kicks to my stomach from one of the boys. Someone whispered to me while standing on my arm. "If I see you disrespect any of us again, I'll break your arm, understood?" and that was the last thing I heard before everything turned black,and I really  felt relieved as I plunged into the infinite depths of darkness.

I hope you enjoyed Chapter 15🤸‍♂️

Are you excited about enhas comback?