Entry #37

Sorry I haven't been posting as much It's just I have a problem with one of my highschool teacher, and me being in band.

____

Mar 23, 2011

You are working the counter and Jay2.0 is on his bed on the counter. You see an old friend he's wearing his police uniform.

You
"Welcome to 85 degrees lieutenant!"

Thatcher
"Hey bakery worker"
[Sarcastically]

You
"Aww you remember I work at a bakery!"
[Sarcastically]

You
"What could I get you Thatcher?"

Thatcher
"Your phone number

'Oh no'

I'm fucking with you want a coffee and a bag for my dount"
(Just pretend 85 degrees has dount)

Thatcher putting his tray on the counter

You
"I.. you asshole"

Thatcher

"It looked like you shit yourself [Reader] are you okay?"

You
"I just remember a bad memory a really bad, bad, bad memory. Of someone asking me out while I was working"

Thatcher
"When you were working? What a loser Haha"

You
"Yeah he is Haha"

You both laugh

You
"The first time I met you I thought you were only serious business Thatcher"

Thatcher
"I can loosen up when I want to"

You
"You can also be asshole when you want to"

You make the coffee

Thatcher
"Haha very funny [Reader]"

You
"Here you go Thatcher!"

You give him a coffee and put his dount in a bag

______

You get off from work and jump on your motorcycle and ride to your house.

You knock waiting for Jay to open up for you. There's no answer... you knock again... nothing..

You go on your phone. You have a feeling that something might happened to Jay.

He's not answering his call. Did he get taken by him.. or Toby either one is terrible.

You
"Jay!"

You pound on the door. You look around the porch if Jay or you had keys anywhere.