Part 1

Eldrick: Woohoooooo I'm so hyped to get this started! I'm not gonna make titles for parts so that it spoils absolutely everything about the part and what's happening. Now let's get it on! *Snaps my fingers*

*In a pitch black space, Mike stands before the figure that punches him through the portal*

Mike: Heh. So your the one that got me this big ah hole though my chest eh? Funny.

*The figure steps Infront of Mike, revealing a lean and muscular humanoid figure which stands at similar height to Mike with its body having grey skin while wearing a white shirt, black leather vest, black bandana, black pants, black boots and black googles with red lenses*

???: What is funny about that? It's a hole through your chest.

Mike: No. It's funny for you to think that this'll end me. Even though you somehow disabled my healing factor, that's the least of my concerns. I gotta get back to my pals to keep helping em training. That means I gotta beat ya. Simple as that.

???: Such confidence in yourself will get you killed. It always does.

Mike: Heh. I'm not confident. I'm just stating the obvious.

???: Then why don't we test that out? *Opens up another portal and pulls out a fire axe from it*

Mike: Odd choice. Yet I won't judge. *The hole in his chest then heals up* There they are. My powers are back-

???: *Dashes Infront of Mike and slashes at him with the axe*

Mike: Crap- *Narrowly Dodges the slash* Your fast. Yet you lack skill.

???: Doesn't matter. I'll end you regardless. *Grabs Mike's head and slams him into the floor and throws him up*

Mike: *Coughs out blood* Gah-

???: *Opens a portal above Mike and kicks him down*

Mike: *Crashes into the floor and rolls out of his position and stands up whole coughing out more blood* Not bad. Not bad. I felt that.

???: You say that as though I'm not a challenge for you.

Mike: You are. Just not enough.

???: *Rushes towards Mike and slashes at his stomach*

Mike: *Smiles and jumps up and lands on the axe head before kicking him in the side of the face*

???: *Rolls around the floor and quickly recovers, standing back up* Tsk, *Throws the axe at Mike*

Mike: Hm? *Dodges the axe and catches it*

???: *Opens a small portal beside himself and punches through it, opening another portal beside Mike and punching him in the face*

Mike: *Reels back and coughs out more blood but stands firm and punches him through the portal*

???: *Rolls on the floor before standing back up again* Your tenacious... But that won't last for long. I guarantee that.

Mike: Oh well I would like to see you try. You may have taken my abilities but I ain't any weaker. So come on and try.

???: You! *Dashes forward towards Mike and throws a volley of punches towards him*

Mike: *Quickly Dodges each and every single one of the punches before punching him in the chest*

???: GAH! *Reels back and remains staggered for a few moments*

Mike: My turn buddy. *Rapidly punches him with a controlled barrage of punches*

???: *He Narrowly blocks and Dodges a few of the punches but gets his with most of them and is sent back* Tch... Your making this harder than it has to be!