Part 3

Mike: ..... Heh. *Dodges his attack*

???: What in the-

Mike: *Punches him in the gut*
???: *Reels back slightly* What the- where did he just-

Mike: *He looks up at him, with his eyes being completely hollow and white* What? Haven't seen smeone keep fighting like this befoe? *His eyes go back to its light blue* I said, I won't be backing down.

???: You didn't... *Growls* I'LL FINISH YOU RIGHT HERE!! *Rushes towards Mike*

Mike: Well let's see if your theory is correct! *Rushes towards him*

???: Hah! *Opens a portal and pulls out his axe and swings it twards Mike*

Mike: *Moves out of the way to the axe and kicks him in the face*

???: *Moves slightly and punches Mike in the gut*

Mike: Bah! *Sent back and coughs out more blood before standing back up and punching him*

???: Stay down! *Cleaves at Mike's leg with his axe*

Mike: *Bleeding through the mouth* No way in hell!!! *Pushes his fist deeper into him*

???: GRRR! *Pulls out his axe from Mike's leg and swings at his shoulder*

Mike POV: Grr, he's trying to cut my arm off!!!

???: HAAAAA!!! *Slices off Mike's arm*

Mike: [REDACTED]! The only saving grace was that it was just a gddamn prosthetic- *Coughs out blood*

???: Take this! *Punches Mike in the gut*

Mike: *Coughs out more blood*

???: *Kicks Mike to the ground and creates several portals right on top of him*

Mike: Nnnghhh... *Slightly dazed and looks around*

???: YOUR FINISHED!!!! *He then proceeded to rapidly punch through the portals which cause hundreds of punches to slam into Mike from all sides*

Mike: Nnnnghhhh... *Endures the pain and starts bleeding from all parts of his body* NOT ENOUGH!!! *Punches through one of the portals and hits him in the face*

???: GAH- *Rolls over and falls onto his back* What in the- HOW!? *Stands back up*

Mike: *Stands up, panting and bleeding heavily* Just gotta get better... *Cracks his neck* That's all...

???: HAAAAA! *Pulls out his axe and rushes towards Mike before swinging it at him*

Mike: Gah- *Narrowly avoids the axe*

???: You little...!! *Punches Mike in the face*

Mike: *Reels back and punches him in the face*

???: NNNNGGGHHHH!!! *Flips the axe around and swings it into Mike's torso*

Mike: *Blood begins trickling down his mouth* Heh, that... that fire in your eyes...

???: *Stares at Mike* What... What the hell do you mean by that!?

Mike: I can see it...

???: SEE WHAT!? *Pulls the axe out and kicks Mike in the torso and sends him flying back*

Mike: *Lies on the ground and coughs out more blood* I can see it... *Weakly stands back up* I can see what you want... You... You have people to protect don't you?

???: *His eyes widen from under his googles*

Mike: I guess that is the case... I should've been able to tell since that time you talked to that girl back there. You have people you hold precious to you. *Gets in a fighting stance*