Part 9

*In a big luxurious room, Archon lays down on the bed with a bandage wrapped around his stomach area*

Archon: Ugh... *Wakes up and sits up* What in the- where am I? I don't remember being here when I fell asleep.

*A small fairy with green hair then pops out of his hair and looks down at him*

???: Oh. I didn't think you'd be awake so early. Heya there. The names Pi-

Archon: Who are you, where am I and what are you doing here? *Grabs the fairy and brings her right Infront of his face* I must admit... Your small.

???: Nnnngggghhhh!!! So tight!!! Lemme breath!!!

Archon: Oh, right. *Loosens his grip slightly*

???: Hmph! How rude of you to nearly kill me after I saved you!

Archon: Saved me?

???: Uh, yeah! Don'tcha remember? Don't tell me you didn't...

Archon: What even happened last night? All I remember was going to bed and then...

*Flashback*

*The figure then slowly crept inside of Archon's room before lunging inside with its large tentacles outstretched as the fairy flew through the small gap in the door*

???: Eh!? What the hell is that!? I gotta go wake him up- *Grabbed by the figure wrapped around tightly* N-Ngghh!!! Let me go!!!

Archon: Nghh... *Slowly wakes up and sees the sight Infront of him* What in the living Christ is going on-

*The figure then lunges forward and tries to impale Archon with its tentacles*

Archon: *Moves out of the way before tossing the figure to the side* Silence. *Extends his hand out forward and removes all sound from the area*

*The creature then bounces back up and lunges back towards Archon*

Archon: *Delivers a right hook to its face before grabbing it and throwing it out of the window*

???: WAAAAA!!! HELP ME OUT-

Archon: *Grabs the fairy from the figure's grasp and lifts her up* Gotcha. Now tell me, who are you and what is-

*One of the figure's tentacles then shoot back up and impale Archon through the torso*

Archon: *Gags on his own blood* Mmph!

*Several smaller tentacles then shoot back up before impaling Archon in the head, the arms and the legs*

Archon: *Vomits out blood and let's the fairy go* GAH-!

*The figure then pulls it's tentacles out of Archon before quickly slinking away into the darkness*

Archon: *Stumbles back and collapses on the floor* Ngh... That... That was dirty...