Part 14

*After a few minutes, the team composing of LR and RB return back to the main Night Prowler kingdom to see everyone already preparing all the available soldiers and weapons to push back the incoming threat*

LR: Alright. Everyone understood the memo. *Lands down on the wall* Sacrificial Strength. *His arm muscles went back to normal along with his legs* Let's assist as much as we can. *Jumps down on the kingdom walls*

RB: I gotcha! Coming down! *Jumps down along with him*

*When they land down RB and LR then see LB staring at them with a stern expression*

LB: *Clears her throat* Ehem! Took you two long enough. While you were gone, I had already prepared everything. And I'll be going along with the rescue unit to salvage Sir Rampage.

RB: Wait, why!?

LB: This threat may not be as prominent to us, but this threat is very large to the people in the realm Sir Rampage is currently in. They are not strong enough to protect themselves. And Sir Rampage cannot simply be playing on defense for as long as he is. After all, he prioritizes on offensive combat. Therefore, my support is going to be required.

LR: I see. Then go on ahead. Quickly.

LB: I will. Take care of yourselves while I'm gone. Make sure the others are still fighting.

RB: Right! We'll be on that right away!

LR: Don't worry. We can handle it.

LB: *Nods her head before turning around and quickly dashing into the Rescue Vessel*

LR: We have our work cut out for us. Let's get it done. And quickly.

RB: Bet.

*Back in the Sakura Dungeon realm*

Rampage: *Leaning on the wall* They're taking quite a while...

Yomi: They seem to be really taking their time there... *Clenches her fist*

Rampage: Are you uh... Still frustrated? Again, I'm still sorry. For everything. It's all my fault I know. My own laziness and lenience caught up to me. And it all came crashing down. So I don't blame you if your pissed off at me. I know it won't take a simple apology to fix everything.

Yomi: Just... Just, ugh, give me some time and space. I need... To think... About everything.

Rampage: I get it. Your free to do so.

Yomi: T-Thank you... *She sits down on the floor and buries her face in her knees*

Ceri: *Walks over to Yomi and rubs her back* Are you really okay? You were just fine a while ago.

Rampage: It's the after effects. She might have been in awe by my strength, but when the despair set back in, it filled her with an added sense of-

Sylvi: *Puts her hand on Rampage* Please. Stop. Your not making it any better.

Rampage: Well, I can't deny that. Your probably right on that.

Hiriko: *Still holding her head, stunned by what happened earlier* A-Are they coming now..?

Rampage: I think they are. They shouldn't take longer than a day. They're efficient like that.

Anubis: You put a lot of faith in them, I hope your faith is not misplaced.

Rampage: I sure hope so too. And that there won't be any sort of rough patches on the way too. Although I highly doubt it due to the surface already being filled with those things.

Anubis: Do you have any idea on what they might be?

Rampage: Not sure. Although I do know damn well they look like something that Hololive would make. Given the theme of the designs as well as their somewhat friendly appearance. And it's most obvious from the Takodachi. But what confuses me is why they're doing that. And why there are so many of them.