Part 2

???: Ha! *Swings the chained axe towards Mike*

Mike: Whoa there! *Ducks under the axe head and kicks it upwards*

???: Grrr! *He brings down his arm and let's the axe fall down towards Mike*

Mike: Shoo- *Catches the axe head with his hands* Haha! I caught that- *Coughs out blood*

???: *Pulls back his arm and retracts the chained axe back*

Mike: Nope! *Grabs onto the chain and pulls it towards him harder*

???: Huh!?

Mike: *The hole in his chest then heals up* Looks like my powers are back!!! *Extends one of his hands and fires an air blast*

???: *Quickly moves out of the way*

Mike: Gotcha! *Grips onto the chained axe tighter and pulls it towards him*

???: Crap! *Pulled towards Mike*

Mike: *Slams his fist into his head and puts his face in the ground*

???: *Grabs Mike's leg and tries to uppercut him*

Mike: Not a chance! *Grabs his fist and stomps on his head*

???: GAH! *Flips Mike over and punches him into the ground and begins repeatedly punching him deeper into the ground*

Mike: Grrrr.... *Blocking and moving out of the way of the punches* Right... now! *Parries the next punch and headbutts him*

???: Ngh-! *Stands back up and stumbles around*

Mike: *Stands back up with bruises on his arms* Tsk, tsk tsk.

???: This is getting me nowhere! *Opens up more portals around him and dashes through one*

Mike: Tsk, still can't use my powers yet.

???: *Opens another portal Infront and behind Mike and throws his chained axe through one of it*

Mike: Behind! *Catches the chained axe from behind and spins it around him*

???: *Pops out of the portal and gets his torso and vest cut which causes him to bleed a little bit of black liquid* You... How dare you damage this!? *Rushes forward and pulls out another axe from another portal and slashes it at Mike*

Mike: Hey! *Dodges the slash* You did the same! *Spins the chained axe around his arm and pulls him close before kicking him in the chest and headbutting him*

???: Grrr...!!! *Breaks the chains apart and jumps back*

Mike: *Spins the axe in his hand and readies it*

???: I'LL TEAR YOU APART!!! *Rushes towards Mike and throws the axe towards Mike*

Mike: *Catches the axe* Got it- Huh? *Looks around* Where'd he go-

???: *Opens another portal above Mike and lands on his back*

Mike: Grrk! *Launches himself forward before landing back on his feet and launching back towards him*

???: *Stares Mike down and readies himself* Wait... Where did the axes go-

*The axes can then be seen flying at him*

???: How did he-

Mike: *Uppercuts him in the jaw and kicks him in the foot*

???: Tch! *Raises his hands to slam into Mike*

*The axes then crash into his arms*

???: AH! *Pulls the axes out of his arm* You-

Mike: *Kicks him in the face and sends him back*

The Void Entity SagaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara