Part 13

*In the Night Prowler Kingdom, RR can be seen walking through the hallways of a large highly advanced building towards a room*

RR: *Walks into a room* What seems to be the issue now? We don't have time for whatever's going on since we've got a request. Bishop, what seems to be-

*Two women who seem to be identical twins then look at RR confused*

RR: I mean Left.

LB: Oh, yes. The issue seems to be that there are intruders in our realm. We have yet to identify their point of entrance or where they come from, but we do know is that they are mindless and hostile.

RB: Right! Right! There's a lot of them two. Both of our knights are already on the case as well as a couple of our soldiers.

RR: Where's the other rook?

LB: Oh well Left Rook is quickly moving around the kingdom. He's checking if there's anymore openings.

RR: How long has he been gone for?

LB: He's been gone for over 2 hours.

RR: He's the faster one. So I can guess he did find more than one entrance.

*The highly advanced table in the center of the room then begins glowing as a holographic image of a Night Prowler pops up*

(Author's Note: Night Prowlers look this:

And I didn't make this btw. My friend did. Huge props to him.)

RR: *Rushes to the table and slams his hand on it* Rook! You there!?

LR: Yes I am! And yes, there's a lot more entrances! I can't close em either! I'm tryna hold them off yet I can't! There's way too many! Requesting a couple hundred troops!

RB: Gotcha~! Troops coming right up~! *Presses a button on the wall* Commanding all available soldiers!!! You all, need to get to the.... the... what side are you on?

LR: The left! The left side!

RB: The left side of the kingdom~! There's intruders coming up from there and we gotta stop em! I'll be there too to help y'all so don'tcha worry!

RR: Then I guess I'll monitor the right side.

LB: I'll come with you.

RR: Don't. I still have another thing.

RB: Well get on with it! I still have my hand on the button!

RR: Send in a medium sized rescue vessel to the Sakura Dungeon realm. Lord Mike's second man Rampage is there. As well as more troops to go the right side to assist me.

RB: Rampage!? Oh no way! Uh, alright! *Leans into the button again* I also need like 50 more soldiers to get their butts to the Sakura Dungeon realm in a medium sized rescue vessel! Lord Rampage needs help too!

*In the barracks, hundreds of night Prowlers get ready and quickly rush to the right side of the kingdom to assist the Left Rook in holding off the invaders and to ready up the rescue vessel*

RB: Welp, that's it from me! Gotta go give them some support! See ya after a while~!! *Jumps off the balcony in the room and flies to aid the Left Rook*

(Author's note: The sheer size of the Night Prowler's main kingdom is wide. And I mean, very wide. It spans across planets and much more but I'd like to leave it to your imagination to what it's look like)

RR: I'll be going now. Stay here and keep watch-

LB: But-

*A loud shockwave shakes the room as the RR quickly flies off to assist on the right side of the kingdom*