01 | annoyed best friend

Music Playing: Love, This by LAS

It's the first day of getting back to the school of the students. Jennie is wearing her school uniform as she stands in the parking lot. Waiting for someone who hasn't arrived yet.

Her father drives her to school which Jennie feels grateful for. She won't need to ride to her best friend's big bike. Sometimes it scared her because Jisoo was way too fast as if he didn't have someone who ride on his back.

As Jennie looks at the parking lot. She saw a familiar masculine back and the height of a basketball player.

"Hey, Ji!" Jennie called her best friend out loud, arriving at school with his black big bike BMW S1000RR.

Jisoo looks at Jennie from head to toe. The uniform is really good for you. He smirks to himself hiding on the helmet he's wearing.

"Loving what you see?" Jennie turns around for Jisoo.

"No," Jisoo answered as he removed his helmet.

A group of girls walks past Jennie they greet Jisoo with a wave and smile. Jisoo returns the gesture with his charming smile that makes the girl blush. And run to the campus together being always shy because Jisoo always recognized them.

"Stop doing that!" Jennie said annoyed looking at Jisoo with her piercing cat eyes.

"What?" Jisoo asked as he took his bag from the back of his big bike unlocking it from its safety box.

"Giving them that smile of you. They'll think you are interested in them." Jennie lectures her best friend who just smiles at her statement.

"I was just being friendly, Jen." Jisoo puts his bag on his left shoulder as he stands to the front of his annoyed best friend crossing his arm above his chest, "Let's go?"

"Whatever." Jennie walk away from Jisoo feeling more annoyed. She hates it when girls think Jisoo is interested in them. They always misunderstood Jisoo's kindness and charming smile.

Jisoo runs to Jennie's side as he laughs.

"Stop laughing it's not funny." Jennie side-eyed her best friend rolling her eyes at him.

"But it is funny. You acting like a kid who took her lollipop away." Jisoo said smiling to his annoyed best friend.

"Yeah, sure. That's why girls always fight because you keep giving them with your charming smile and kindness which makes them misunderstood." Jennie said irritation could be seen on her face she had enough of girls fighting in their school because of Jisoo.

"It's not my fault they're falling for it. I. WAS. JUST. BEING. FRIENDLY. That's it. Nothing more nothing less." Jisoo said giving Jennie a smirk, "I'm here. I'll pick you up later for a ride," he said stopping in front of his classroom door and looking at Jennie raising his eyebrow.

Jennie stops in her tracks and looks at Jisoo's masculine face she's feeling nervous all of a sudden, "Actually- I'm riding with Kai."

Jisoo feels a pang in his chest but hides it giving Jennie a smirk.

"Uhm, he asked me out and I say sure," Jennie explained giving Jisoo a nervous smile. She doesn't know why she's acting like this. Feeling nervous to tell Jisoo when they're just best of friends.

Jisoo whistles, "I see. It's okay. Let me know if you need a ride then. Good luck with your date, Jen." He smiled and nodded at her. He waved his hand and walked inside the room.

"The three-pointers are here!" Jennie heard Liam shout as he saw Jisoo walk inside the room.

Jennie looks at Jisoo's back walking his way to his chair. She's not feeling good about telling this to Jisoo even though he knows she's been so interested in Kai that's why she joined the cheerleaders in football rather than basketball. It was supposed to be fine but it wasn't. She feels the heaviness of the atmosphere between them.