07 | party gone wrong

♫ Music Playing: I'm Good by David Guetta, Bebe Rexha

Jennie arrived at Seulgi's home party with the football players and cheerleaders. Walking to the main door she already sees on the glass window lots of students having fun inside the house drinking, and enjoying the blasting music around the house getting wasted.

At the door, Seulgi welcomed those who entered his parent's house giving them fist pumps and hugging them. She saw Jisoo beside him nodding his head to greet them.

"Here come our special guests," Seulgi greeted them his breath was already filled with alcohol giving them a fool smile.

Jongin put his hands on her shoulder making Jennie look at Jisoo who is already looking at her. A shiver came to her body looking at Jisoo's intense eyes.

"Be our special guest tonight and get ready to get wasted!" Seulgi said smirking at the group, "Liam, can I have a cocktail for these people!?"

"Sure, chief!" Liam shouted from the kitchen.

Liam delivered them one tray of shot glasses filled with cocktails on it.

"What's on it?" Jongin asked raising his eyebrows taking one of the shot glasses from the tray.

"It's deadly, my friend. If you can't handle it the door is open you can leave now." Liam said laughing evilly at Jongin.

Jisoo crossed his arms over his chest making his masculine arms visible. Raising his eyebrows to Jongin he smirks.

"You might put something on it, drink it first!" Jongin said putting back the shot glass to the tray.

Jisoo and Seulgi took a shot glass on Liam's tray making a toss before drinking it together.

"Wow! This is one of a kind, Liam!" Seulgi loudly said patting Liam's broad shoulder.

"I know, dude! Told you it's the best cocktail I ever had!" Liam said raising his voice to his friends could hear them and the people who just arrived at the party.

Jennie takes a cocktail from Liam's tray and drinks it in one gulp. And the others did the same too not wanting to take it too long.

"ALRIGHT! LET'S GET THE PARTY LOUD!" Seulgi shouted at the top of his lungs.

Everyone cheered and the music blasted all over his parent's house.

"Let's go!" Jongin said to his group following him inside the house and going to the back of the house where the pool is located.

Jennie didn't follow as she watched Jisoo's masculine back walking in the direction of his teammates and the cheerleaders of the basketball team. Soojoo was already there and Jisoo was seated beside her.

Jennie creased her eyebrows watching Soojoo smiling when Jisoo leaned to her ears and whispered. Soojoo slapped his thigh making Jisoo laugh.

She scoffed watching them, "They act as if they were so in love to each other."

"That's true." Says the voice beside her.

Turning her head sideways she was surprised to see Irene, "Why are you still there?"

"I was curious who you were checking out. So, I followed your eyes and you were watching my brother flirting with the transfer girl." Irene said crossing her arms and watching her brother keep whispering to Soojoo's ear.

And while she was watching her brother her eyes got the attention of another player who was flirting with one of their cheerleaders.

Seulgi is talking to Joy whispering to her ears as if he did something that only Joy should know. Irene is looking at them with piercing eyes.