15 | It was real

♫ Music Playing: We're Already by KIMMUSEUM

Jisoo looks at Jennie's eyes with admiration. He knows deep down it will be really hard for him to forget about his first love. The girl who made everything slow motion just with her gummy smile. The way her cat's eyes got smaller every time she laughed. He is intoxicated by Jennie's beauty, smile, brain, and everything she does. Even if they get older that would never change.

"Yeah, since when we were kids." He said looking at Jennie's lips up to her eyes.

Jennie looks straight into his brown eyes with her dark cat eyes, "Sure. I'm your best friend. Of course, I'm one of your businesses." She says nodding her head and agreeing to him.

"More than that," Jisoo murmurs adverting his eyes to Jennie's lips.

"What!?" Jennie asked, eyebrows scrunched together.

Jisoo swallows some of his saliva, "I said you're right. You're my best friend you're my business, Jen."

"Yeah sure, Ji. That's not what you said. Say it again or else I'm gonna kick your ass." Jennie says threatening him raising her eyebrows at him.

"What!? That's what I said!" Jisoo says looking at her.

"I'm not kidding I'm gonna kick your ass!" Jennie said positioning herself. The right foot is ready to be lifted.

Jisoo put his hand on his center protecting it from Jennie's feet, "Alright!"

Jennie raised her eyebrows, "Say it again! Don't make me repeat myself!"

"You and your temper are seriously something else!" Jisoo said watching his best friend ready for his ass, "it's more than that." He said it more clearly.

"More than what?" Jennie said still in a position.

"It's more than just a best friend, Jen," Jisoo said making Jennie step back. "I'm sorry if I kept it from you. I know you have been a good best friend to me ever since. And lately, I'm being such a dick best friend to you. Jen-" he couldn't finish his sentence when Jennie interrupted him.

"Me too," Jennie said looking down to her feet.

"Huh?" Jisoo asks feeling confused with Jennie.

Jennie looks straight in Jisoo's eyes with sadness, "I found out that I have feelings for you. I'm sorry if I was so blind crushing on Kai. I know I have no right to say this because I'm still in a relationship with him. But what am I supposed to do, Chu? You have been running in my mind since the day I thought I lost you to Soojoo. And now you're with Karina, Oh fuck! I don't know what to do anymore!"

Jisoo was dumbfounded that he didn't expect his confession to end up Jennie confessing to him. He pulled Jennie into his arms and hugged her tightly.

Jennie leaned her head to his shoulder and hugged him back. Her eyes are closed as her petite body is held by a masculine body of him. She feels really small being in his arms. Jennie missed his natural scent of shower and the comfortableness being in his arm.

"I'm sorry, Jen," Jisoo whispered to her neck. He gave it a peck and rubbed her back soothingly.

Jisoo felt Jennie froze when he pecked her neck. He pulled back from the hug and checked her.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry I kissed your neck. I'm just overwhelmed by my feelings." Jisoo apologizes, checking Jennie's face.

Jennie blinks her eyes many times and looks at him, "It's fine I just remembered something from my dreams."

Jisoo looks at her curiously, "What is it?"

Jennie blushed not sure if she was gonna let Jisoo know about this maybe she shouldn't, "It's nothing."