06 | full of jealousy

♫ Music Playing: Love Me Like That by Sam Kim

Jennie suddenly removed her hands from Jisoo's cheek and looked where the voice came from.

"What's goin' on?" Kai asks looking into Jennie's cat-eyes.

Jisoo is looking at Jennie's face reading her expression. She acts like she gets caught by her boyfriend flirting with someone.

"Nothing. Just checking his temperature." Jennie said not looking directly into Kai's eyes, "Are we going now?"

Kai looked at Jisoo who was still looking at Jennie's face, "I know you have been my girlfriend's best friend ever since you guys were young," He started talking taking Jisoo's attention away from his girlfriend's face.

Jennie walked in Kai's direction and stopped in front of him, "Let's go." she said in a low voice.

Kai waited for Jisoo to look at him before continuing talking not minding Jennie, "But I'm not comfortable when you are with her just the two of you. I hope you understand that she's my girlfriend now. And I have the right to say this thing to you."

"What are you saying?" Jennie asked trying to get her boyfriend's attention.

Kai looks at his girlfriend caressing her cheek, "Just making myself clear that you are my girlfriend."

"Jisoo knows that he's not deaf nor blind," Jennie said her voice was getting louder and Jisoo heard it.

Jisoo looked at the couple in front of him and scoffed. He walked to his big bike and put his helmet on not minding his best friend's boyfriend.

"Are we clear, Kim Jisoo!?" Kai yelled to Jisoo when he saw him already seated on his big bike.

Jisoo looks into Kai's eyes, "Don't be a jealous boyfriend, Kai. Jennie is not a toy that you can only have for yourself. She can be with anyone she wants to be with." Jisoo smirked at him and pulled down his helmet. He turned on the engine of his big bike making a loud noise. Riding away from the couple trying not to look at Jennie's concerned face.

👣

Arriving at home Jisoo announced himself by making a loud noise from the garage.

"Mom?" Jisoo called out for Sandara.

"In the kitchen." Jisoo heard his mom's voice out loud.

Jisoo walk to the kitchen hearing her mom's voice talking in Tagalog, "Ganito siya dapat gawin, Anne." (This is how you should do it, Anne.)

He smiled at his mom's speaking Tagalog to one of her maids from the Philippines, "Hi, Mom! Hi, Anne!" he gave both women a smile looking up at him.

"Magan-Good evening, Sir Ji!" Anne greeted back excitedly seeing Jisoo smiling at her.

"Hello, son! Just got back from school?" Sandara walked around to kiss his son on his cheeks and a hug, "You're getting taller, my goodness!" She reached out for her son's neck making him lean on her and giving him a tight hug.

Jisoo gave his mom a tight hug and a kiss on her cheek, "Should I make myself smaller, Mom?" he asked jokingly and her Mom playfully punched his back.

"No, son! You will look weird with your masculine body. Hindi bagay!" (It's unsuitable!) Sandara said shaking her head and going back to Anne who was smiling at them, "Nakuha muna ba, Anne!" (Did you get it, Anne?)

"Opo, Ma'am. Madali lang pala mali lang po yung ginawa ko. Sorry, Ma'am." (Yes, Ma'am. It's easy, it's just that I did it wrong. Sorry, Ma'am.) Anne said sad smiling at Sandara.