03 | jealous best friend

♫ Music Playing: Fall In Love by Jukjae

"I'll ride with you!" Jennie appeared on Jisoo's side as he got ready to go to school.

Jennie ran off to her room when she saw Jisoo on her window. He's putting his backpack on his back and taking his helmet to put it on his head.

That's Jennie's cue to go downstairs and walk to the other Kim's parking lot. She intentionally made her father leave first so she could ride with Jisoo.

Jisoo looks at Jennie in her school uniform. He can feel how nervous his best friend is. Maybe their fight last night made Jennie think they were having a misunderstanding but to him, it's nothing serious. They always have misunderstandings anyway nothing new to their friendship.

"Sure."Jisoo nodded as he gave her the extra helmet.

"Can I use a different helmet?" Jennie looks at the helmet Jisoo reaches out for her.

"Why?" Jisoo asks raising his eyebrow and looking at Jennie, "As far as I know you've been using this since I bought my bike."

"Because she used that so I won't use that!" Jennie stomped her feet like a kid.

Jisoo laughed at his best friend and shook his head, "You're acting like a five-year-old kid, Jen."

"I don't care if I do. I want a different helmet." Jennie demanded looking at Jisoo with angry eyes.

"Okay, whatever." Jisoo walks back inside the house as he take another helmet from his room.

Coming back after five minutes. He gave a new helmet to Jennie and Jennie took it. Wearing the helmet Jennie asks for help from Jisoo as she'll be sitting on the back of his big bike.

Jisoo pulled her up as he already settled on his seat. He shakes his head to Jennie.

"Are you ready, Jen?" Jisoo asks from his back.

"Yes, I am," Jennie said as she held Jisoo's waist tightly.

Jisoo started the engine as he drove away from their parking lot with Jennie holding his waist tightly.

👣

Arriving at the University Jisoo parks his big bike beside Liam who just arrived helping her girlfriend to get down from his big bike.

"Hey, captain! Good morning!" Liam smirks at Jisoo waving his hand. "You too, Jen!" He raises his eyebrows multiple times to Jennie teasing her.

Jisoo and Jennie look at Liam with a questioning look on their faces.

"Hey babe! Hi Ji!" Rosie greeted Jennie and Jisoo as she put her bag pack on her back.

"Hey, Rosie!" Jisoo smiled at Rosie as he gave her a nod. "What is it, Liam?" Jisoo asks looking at his friend with his eyebrows raised.

Liam laughed at Jisoo's intimidating look on him.

"It's nothing, bro! You're too serious." Liam said as he shook his head still laughing at Jisoo.

"Stop it, baby! You keep on teasing Ji." Rosie crossed her arms to her boyfriend as she gave her a look of she had enough.

"Alright alright! I'll stop teasing him." Liam put his hands up and looked at his girlfriend giving her a pity look.

Rosie and Jisoo roll their eyes on him. Jennie laughed at the interaction. They knew Liam was lying he couldn't survive a day without teasing Jisoo.

"We should go, darling," Jennie told Rosie as Rosie linked her arms to Jennie.