10 | can't hide the feelings

♫ Music Playing: Heavy Heart by RIO

"Chairman Kim Jiyong and Chairman Hong Jihoon are seen playing golf with their kids, Kim Jisoo son of Chairman Kim Jiyong, and Chairman Hong Jihoon's daughter, Hong Soojoo at The Trinity Club. Is this another arranged marriage between the two richest families in South Korea? We're looking forward for Kim and Hong to be united." Rosie read the latest news on her phone.

Students wouldn't shut up about the latest news on the internet seeing photos of Jisoo and Soojoo playing golf together with their fathers.

"That's why they both did not attend the class yesterday because they're together with their daddies." Rosie murmured to Jennie who was listening to her with her eyebrows knitted together, "Well that's not surprising Jisoo has been giving her a ride to school and her house." She put her phone down on her desk checking her newly painted nails. As she always does when she gossips with her friends.

Jennie looks at Rosie raising her eyebrows, "Until now?!"

Rosie looks at her friend with a face saying seriously you didn't know, "Oh babe, you didn't know? Where have you been?"

"I've been around longer than Soojoo does," Jennie said defensively.

Rosie gave Jennie a knowing smile, "Oh my gosh, Babe! Are you jealous of Soojoo!?" she squealed whispering to the cat-eyed girl.

"No!" Jennie said standing up from her chair making the students look at her.

Rosie burst out laughing in a sassy way, "Ohhh you do, Babe! Don't deny it I've been there!" She said still laughing at Jennie's outrage.

Jennie looks down at Rosie crossing her arms above her chest and raising her eyebrows, "So what if I am!? I am his best friend I have the right to feel jealous of her."

"Yes, you do have the right to be jelly, Babe. But as a best friend, not a girlfriend. Not in that way as if you're prohibiting him from be involve with Soojoo. She's fine, Jen gave her a chance she's a perfect girlfriend for Jisoo." Rosie explained to Jennie calmly observing her friend's reaction to her being supportive of Jisoo and Soojoo.

"Whatever! I'll go to the restroom." Jennie said walking hurriedly away from Rosie's view.

As she walked to the hall with faster steps she bumped into someone making her butt fall on the floor. Feeling pissed she looks up and gets more angrier it was the person she didn't want to see for the rest of her life.

"I'm sorry, Jennie! I didn't mean to-" Soojoo apologized, extending her hand to help Jennie stand up from the floor.

Jennie didn't take Soojoo's hand and helped herself up, "Next time look where you are walking so you won't accidentally bump into someone!" She yelled into Soojoo's face taking the students' attention to them.

Someone stands up beside her and when Jennie looks at it, it is her boyfriend.

"You good, baby?" Kai asked concerned holding Jennie's cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Jennie." Soojoo apologizes again bowing her head to Jennie.

"Yeah sure you do!" Jennie yelled again feeling so irritated with Soojoo.

"Baby, calm down. It's fine, Soojoo you can go now." Kai said smiling at Soojoo nodding his head.

When Soojoo is about to leave Jennie steps in her way.

"Hey! Next time make sure you know who you are bumping into!" Jennie said leaving Soojoo dumbfounded and made her way to the restroom.

Kai called her name but Jennie didn't look at her back. Smirking to herself knowing she got her revenge on Soojoo making her sit on the floor.