14 | had enough

♫ Music Playing: Fall In Love by Jukjae

Rosie and Liam just arrived at his room from school.

"So did you ask them?" Rosie asked her boyfriend who was taking off his school uniform.

"I do," Liam answered shortly pulling down his pants.

Rosie swiped down on her phone as she talked, "Anyway good news?"

Liam looks for jogger pants and a shirt in his closet, "They told me something happened."

Rosie raised her chin and looked at her boyfriend who was still looking for clothes, "WHAT!? Are you serious!?" she asked not believing what she heard.

"I guess they wanted to be playboys since they've been single for so long. And they didn't end up with the girls they bein' so in love with." Liam answered, "Got it!" He said taking the grey jogger pants in his closet. He puts on his white shirt while walking wearing only boxers going to where Rosie is.

"Is that even possible? They have been good boys ever since." Rosie asked bewildered not expecting this.

"Baby, Jisoo had enough already also Seulgi. I guess that's the best solution they came up with so they can forget about the girls they're so in love with." Liam said putting on his jogger pants and joining Rosie in his bed, "Wanna change?" He said touching his girlfriend's arm soothingly.

"Wait - Jisoo is in love? With whom?" Rosie asked raising her eyebrows, "It's not Soojoo for sure. Soojoo likes him head to toe."

"Oh shit!" Liam stopped touching his girlfriend's arm.

Rosie looks at him curiously, "Oh baby, spill the tea!"

"Baby, it's not my place to say it. He's gonna kill me too if I tell you." Liam shakes his head putting a space between him and Rosie.

"Oh come on! I won't tell anyone I promise, baby." Rosie says crawling to Liam's lap. "If you tell me I'll give you a hottie night." She said grinding on his lap.

Liam closed his eyes, he could feel his dick hardening, "Baby come on! Even you promise I am - fuck - sure you'll tell Jennie about it." he moaned holding Rosie's waist and stopping her from grinding her clothed pussy to his clothed dick.

Rosie smirks she could feel his boyfriend's dick semi-hard, "If you don't tell me I won't make love to you for one year."

Liam opened his eyes, "WHAT!?"

"Well - you're keeping secrets to me so,"

"Baby, it's not my secret it's Jisoo's.",

"Whatever! It's just the same!" Rosie said pulling away from Liam. "No sex for one year."

Liam stopped her from doing so, "Alright!"

Rosie smirks she knows Liam couldn't live without making love with her. Liam is Rosie's first and Liam's first is her. She knows how good she makes him feel in bed.

"Okay, spill it out, baby." Rosie raised her eyebrows at him.

Liam looks at his girlfriend with a hardening eye, "It's Jennie."

Rosie's eyes get bigger, "What the fuck! Are you sure?"

Liam nodded his head, "Don't you dare tell Jennie about it, baby. She's already with Kai and Jisoo doesn't want to get involved with her anymore." He said with a warning tone.

Rosie's eyes got bigger and had a shocked face. She couldn't believe what she was hearing right now. All this time Jisoo and Jennie had feelings towards each other and they couldn't even know that. Fuckin Idiot!