09 | something happened

A/N: Updating cuz y not! Sorry for the delay been so busy with life. But here you go enjoy!

•••

♫ Music Playing: Whisper by PARKJIWOO

Early morning when Jisoo wakes up from the guest room of Seulgi's house. He's wearing a boxer shorts and a white shirt.

Standing up from the bed he wore his jeans and went downstairs. Walking to the kitchen he saw Seulgi making breakfast for them.

"Making breakfast for us?" Jisoo asked he take a piece of bacon from the plate.

"Yes. The maids are still cleaning the backyard from the party. My parents will be here later at noon so they need to clean it up quickly." Seulgi said to his friend frying a scrambled egg.

"I see say hi to the highnesses?" Jisoo said raising his eyebrows teasingly at Seulgi.

"Sure bro! Mom would be happy to know." Seulgi smiles knowing his Mom loves Jisoo like he is her son, "Change subject, mind telling me what happened last night with Jen?"

"Nothing happened. She just wanted to talk but she's so wasted she fell asleep in the bed." Jisoo answered avoiding telling the truth.

"Oh come on bro! You don't have to hide it for me I know you have feelings for her. Liam is the only one who couldn't figure it out because he's way too dumb." Seulgi said putting the scrambled egg on the empty plate.

Jisoo chuckled, "Seul, seriously? He's our buddy!"

"What? I'm telling the truth!" Seulgi seated on the chair, "Besides he keeps pushing you to Soojoo when you can't forget your feelings for Jennie. Soojoo is a fine woman but we can't use those kinds of girls as our rebound. That's a red flag dude!"

"I know but as you said Liam doesn't know I have feelings for Jennie. You know he wouldn't do that shit if he knows." Jisoo explained watching his friend putting some food on his empty plate.

"That's why he's dumb I don't know why we are still friends with him. He couldn't even get us to have feelings with those ladies we see as our wifey." Seulgi said his plate was already full of food. He lifts his head to look at Jisoo, "What are you doing still standing there? Go sit bro! This is best for hangovers."

Jisoo seated on the chair observing the foods Seulgi cooked. It was scrambled eggs, bacon, kimchi, sausage, hotdogs, and many more.

"You cook like there's a feast in this house of yours," Jisoo states looking at all the food on the table.

"We are not the only ones who are going to eat. My parents' maids and guards too. I need to cook for more than three people." Seulgi explained starting to eat the food he cooked, "Don't change the subject tell me what happened between you guys?"

Jisoo slices his bacon and some scrambled eggs and puts them inside his mouth avoiding his friend's question.

But Seulgi looks at him raising his eyebrows waiting for him to answer his question.

He looked at Seulgi and said, "Nothing happened okay? Why do you keep bothering about it?"

"You think I'll believe you that nothing happened. In Jennie's state yesterday I don't believe nothing happened between the two of you." Seulgi said going back to eating his food.

"Fine! Something happened!" Jisoo said putting his fork and knife down.

Seulgi smirked and focused on him putting down his fork and knife too. Giving his hundred percent attention to his friend.