11 | tenth birthday letter

♫ Music Playing: Love Me Like That by Sam Kim

The three basketball players are in the changing room talking about the latest happening in the cafeteria. Students who have seen Jisoo and Soojoo hugging each other couldn't shut up their mouths.

"Wait! What happened between you and Soojoo? Everyone is freaking out because you guys are hugging each other." Seulgi asked Jisoo, leaning his left arm on the locker shelf.

"Yeah! I was gone for a minute and you already made everyone think you and Sojoo are together." Liam interjected feeling betrayed he wasn't there to witness it.

"I was just thankful for her that's why I hugged her," Jisoo said tying his shoes.

"You couldn't just say thank you instead of hugging her in front of everyone at the cafeteria?" Seulgi asked not looking impressed by Jisoo's answer.

"I don't care about what students will think about it," Jisoo said his face didn't give any emotion.

"Sure you don't! But we are bombarded with so many questions of those girls who fucking admire you, Ji." Liam stood up from the bench looking down at his friend.

"That's what happened to us when you dated Rosie without letting us know," Seulgi answered crossing his arms over his chest and looking up to Liam.

"Really?" Liam squinted his eyes at Seulgi this is the first time he heard that.

"Really! Don't act so innocently because you'll feel what we felt when you started dating Rosie." Seulgi said standing up from the bench and reaching for his shirt, "And before this, all happens again with me," He looked at Jisoo who was looking at him already, "Make sure no one will follow me around just to ask stupid questions about you and Soojoo."

Jisoo shakes his head, "I already told you guys we are not together. I only did that because I was grateful and the same time sorry for her. I almost want to try something I'm not even sure." He stood up and put his shirt on.

"You shouldn't have done that in the first place, Jisoo. You have already been in the news that people think you're tying the knot with her due to your unexpected golfing together with your daddies. Doing that is adding gasoline to the fire to make it worse." Seulgi said raising his voice at Jisoo.

"Bro, relax! Why are you getting mad we are only talking." Liam holds Seulgi's shoulder trying to calm him down.

Seulgi breathes out and is still naked on top trying to calm himself. He couldn't understand why Jisoo was doing this when he still had feelings with Jennie. Using girls wouldn't help them move on with the woman they are truly in love with. It will never be easy but at least don't try to make a move when you're not sure of getting over the woman you're in love with.

"Soojoo knew that's why I hugged her because I feel sorry," Jisoo murmured to himself.

"Huh?" Both Seulgi and Liam said the same. They didn't hear what Jisoo had said because his voice was weak.

"I said Soojoo knew I had feelings with Jennie that's why I hugged her because I feel sorry." Jisoo raised his voice so his friends could hear him.

"WHAT!?" Liam asked in shock his eyes getting bigger.

"HOW!?" Seulgi asked in surprise he looked at Liam, "What do you mean what?"

"He had feelings with Jennie! Since uhhh - when?" Liam asked looking at Seulgi for an answer.

"For goodness sake, Liam! You still didn't know that!" Seulgi asked shaking his head at Liam.

"What!? He never fuckin told me you're the only one who knew it and now Soojoo too!?" Liam said raising his voice to his friend feeling more betrayed.