04 | officially together

♫ Music Playing: Love, This by LAS

Jennie slammed her locker door very hard. Watching Jisoo giving Soojoo a ride at school is not something she'll be glad to watch.

"I told you bitches! Jisoo and Soojoo are a thing." a girl walks past Jennie said.

"Babe!" Rosie called Jennie standing by her side, "The basketball captain dropped Soojoo in school and walked side by side." She gossip to Jennie with a shocked face. "Damn!"

"I have eyes Rosie I saw it," Jennie said in irritation.

"Are you pissed?" Rosie asks reading Jennie's facial reaction.

"I am! First of all, I'm his best friend and all he did say was that he's just being nice." Jennie rolled her eyes as she took her things from her locker and put them in her bag.

"Liam told me the same thing. They're not a thing Jisoo told them but how many times does he do this? He only does this thing with you. Are they best friends too?" Rosie asks watching the students who are walking past them.

"No! I'm his only girl best friend. No one else!" Jennie said as she walked past Rosie who abruptly followed her.

"Maybe you should confront him?" Rosie suggested, "After school?"

"I can't do that. I have a date with Kai." Jennie entered their room and walked to her chair.

"Oh," Rosie sits down and watches as Jennie sits down too, "At home then."

"If I got home early and he's there I'll ask him." Jennie looks at the whiteboard, "The professor is here."

👣

"What can you say about your issue at the campus?" Seulgi asked Jisoo as they wiped off their sweats.

"Nothing." Jisoo shrugged. Not caring about the issue just like Soojoo not caring about it at all.

"It's 10% truth and 90% gossip," Liam said as he sat down drinking water and putting some on his face.

"Yeah. Maybe someday it might be true or just gossip. We're not in that pace right now." Jisoo said as he watched his other members on the court practicing.

"You're planning to date her then?" Seulgi asks looking at Jisoo's side view.

"I might. She's smart and beautiful. Why not?" Jisoo looks at Seulgi without emotion.

"You sure?" Seulgi asks for confirmation.

Jisoo smiled, "Not sure dude. I'm busy making my grades higher and playing basketball. I don't think I need a serious relationship with a girl right now."

"A serious relationship is good for a man, Ji." Liam said with his deep voice looking at Jisoo's face, "Especially- when you feel horny. Your girlfriend can take you to heaven. Only if she knows how to."

"Okay, Manoban that's too much. We don't need to know about your sex life with Rosie." Seulgi stands up and throws his sweaty towel at Liam's face.

"What!? I'm just telling the truth. You'll be adventurous in bed, dude!" Liam throws back the towel to Seulgi's face. "You won't understand that because you keep on waiting for Irene to say yes to you."

"Well, at least I've been honest with my feelings for her. Ever since!" Seulgi defended himself.

"Sure you do," Liam said rolling his eyes and standing up. "By the way, captain,"