12 | young and naive

♫ Music Playing: We're Already by KIMMUSEUM

Arriving at home Jisoo parked his motorcycle in their garage. Turning off the engine and taking off his helmet he was surprised to see Jennie in front of him.

"What the!" Jisoo cursed under his breath holding his chest, "How come you didn't make a noise?"

"I was walking silently." Jennie shortly said feeling pissed at Jisoo.

"Okay. What are you doing here then?" Jisoo asked, getting off his motorcycle and putting his helmet on the shelf.

Jennie showed him a folded piece of paper, "What is the meaning of this?"

Jisoo squinted his eyes at the folded paper, "What is that?"

"Wow! Did you completely forget about this? Kim Jisoo?" Jennie asked moving abruptly the folded paper into Jisoo's face.

Jisoo snatched it from Jennie's hand and unfolded it. He read the letter silently while Jennie was watching him.

"What about it?" Jisoo asked, looking at Jennie's face and raising his eyebrows.

"You explained it to me. I deserved an explanation why you gave me a letter of love confession on my tenth birthday." Jennie said crossing her arms over her chest.

Jisoo doesn't understand why Jennie is reacting this way to him. She is acting like she cares about how he feels about her when they're young.

"I was young and naive, Jennie. I don't know what I'm saying." Jisoo said looking at the letter he wrote for Jennie.

"No, you don't. You'll never say you don't mean. You always think before you say, Jisoo. I know you." Jennie said looking at Jisoo's face who was checking out the letter in his hand.

"So - what now Jen?" Jisoo asked looking at Jennie's eyes, "What do you want us to do with this letter?"

"I just want to know if everything you said is true. If you really... had feelings for me when we were young?" Jennie asked voice getting low.

"It was true. I had feelings for you when we were young. I didn't know you didn't read this on your tenth birthday and acted all this year that you didn't care about my feelings for you." Jisoo said not looking away into Jennie's eyes.

"I didn't know. You said I'll read it when I'm eighteen so I did." Jennie defended herself looking directly into Jisoo's eyes so he knew she was telling the truth.

"That's alright I was young that time. Even though I had feelings for you I shouldn't have. We're best friends as we should be. And you're already happy with Kai. You guys look good together." Jisoo said smiling to Jennie genuinely although he feels like his heart gonna explode. His feelings aren't important to their friendship.

"Chichu," Jennie started to talk but was cut off when Jisoo talked again.

"Seulgi told me you forget about what happened at his party. Is it true?" Jisoo asked not giving any doubts to Jennie that something happened between them.

"No, I can't remember. I try to remember but I couldn't." Jennie said looking at her playing with it.

"Don't try to remember it. You wouldn't like it anyway." Jisoo said holding Jennie's arms and giving her a tight smile.

"What happened?" Jennie asked feeling worried. "Did I do something to you or anyone?"

"You vomited on me when I helped you to lie down in Seulgi's guest room." Jisoo lied making a disgusting face so it will look true.