05 | gossip couple

♫ Music Playing: We're Already by KIMMUSEUM

"Congratulations! You're officially dating!" Rosie greeted Jennie as she walked with her to the cafeteria.

"Thank you, Rosie!" Jennie gave Rosie a half smile as she gave her a side-eye.

"I'll be eating with Liam and his friends. Sorry, I can't join you with Kai." Rosie said as they walked downstairs.

"It's fine, babe. Where are they?" Jennie asked for Liam's table.

"Over there." Rosie pointed to the table with her finger, "Uhm- we have other companies."

Jennie looks where Rosie is pointing her finger at. She recognized the girl who was sitting beside Jisoo.

"Why is she joining them? What did I miss?" Jennie asked raising her eyebrows and looking at Rosie.

"They didn't clear the gossip if they were dating or your BFF is courting her. They let the gossip get bigger as if it's not a big deal." Rosie shrugged looking at Jisoo and Soojoo talking to each other.

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at her best friend who was busy talking with the girl from Busan. She makes her eyes smaller to read the movement of their lips as they talk to each other.

"Do you want to join us?" Rosie asked looking at Jennie with concern, "You look like you're interested in their topic."

Jennie looks at Rosie, "Should I?"

"I don't know. Your boyfriend is waiting for you." Rosie nods her head to Kai's direction who is watching and waiting for her to go to his table.

"Just let me know later what's going on. Jisoo told me it's nothing I supposed it's more than nothing." Jennie said as she walked away walking to Kai's table with some football team and some of Jennie's cheerleader members.

"Hey, babe!" Kai greeted Jennie as soon as she arrived, "Take a seat here." He gave Jennie the spare seat beside him.

Jennie took a seat and Kai kissed her on the lips as soon as she sat down. She was surprised but let him kiss her in front of other students.

The football members were whistling and the cheerleaders were giggling. Getting the attention of the students Kai pulled away and gave her s charming smile.

"I miss you, babe," Kai said as he smacked her on her lips.

Jennie gave him a forced smile, "I miss you too, babe."

"I know, babe. Here's your food eat it while it's still hot." Kai said as he gave Jennie a tray of food which she looked at.

"Thank you," Jennie looked up only to see the side of Kai's face was Jisoo who was still talking to Soojoo.

Why do they seem so close to each other? Jennie knitted her eyes to the two.

Kai recognized it and looked behind him. Looking at all students behind his back he looked to Jennie's eyes again to see her looking at him.

"Who you looking at babe?" He asked looking in the eyes of his girlfriend.

"No one." Jennie gave him a fake smile and bit her burger not minding her boyfriend was looking at her thinking.

👣

"So?" Jennie asked Rosie sitting beside her. She just came back from the cafeteria after their break.

"They talk about school stuff," Rosie answered looking into her friend's eye making sure she knew she was not lying to her, "I know you'll do it."

Jennie didn't narrow her eyes at Rosie to make sure she was telling the truth, "I don't want you to keep secrets from me just because the new girl keeps on following Jisoo. She already stole Jisoo away from me I need to make sure you won't be."