Casual meet

Hyunjin closed the door behind him and finally found himself on the dormitory terrace.

He couldn't stand to lie on the bed and roll over in the sheets. He needed some fresh air because of all the mess he had in his head that kept him awake. He needed some peace, and on that silent night he hoped to find it and be able to relax a little.

But soon he realized he was not alone. It was 2.27 when he saw that in the distance, leaning against the railing there was a boy. Blonde hair, looking down.

He wanted to jump?

'Fuck, just when I'm around?'

Hyunjin really didn't have the nerves or the urge to deal with a suicidal guy, so he decided to ignore him.

He went to the opposite side from where the boy was, taking out a pack of cigarettes from his pyjama pants pocket. He put his cigarette between his lips and lit it with his favorite lighter, his lucky charm.

He took a throw and leaned on the railing, turned towards the blond-haired male to observe what he was doing, taken by curiosity.

There wasn't much to see, Hyunjin noticed. He was standing there, and his head had moved towards the sky. Now he was looking at the stars.

Hyunjin looked down from the boy's hair to his whole body. His ass was slightly out, as he was leaning with both arms on the railing, which forced him to bend slightly. It didn't bother the raven-haired boy.

Suddenly his eyes widened slightly when he realized he knew who that guy turned around was.

That blond hair let grow slightly less than those of Hyunjin; that green pajamas that in the front had to have the print of the head of a hardcover frog; That ass that the raven-haired had looked at so many times he could recognize it anywhere. That was Lee Felix Yongbok.

He was a student of his own year, well known for being a slut. He had slept with several guys, whoever could win his heart for a while. It wasn't that hard, they said. All it took was a little kindness, a nice act towards him. But Hyunjin just couldn't believe it.

Felix was very good-looking in the face and his body was no different. Hyunjin had thought of sleeping with him several times, but he didn't want to sink this low. He didn't want to make out with a whore.

But he intrigued him.

When the cigarette ran out, he threw it towards the road, hoping it wouldn't end in anyone's head or car. Not that he'd give a shit though.

He looked at the stars, but couldn't get out of his head the idea to go talk to the boy, so he decided to do it.

He checked if he was still there, and yes, he hadn't left yet.

He walked towards him and leaned against the railing about a meter away from him.

When Felix saw him he was surprised. He had not heard anyone going up there where he was. He thought he was completely alone.

He was there after having sex with his actual boyfriend. After the act, as every night the blond-haired had to leave. He always wanted to cuddle after sex, but he didn't find the same desire in any of his previous boyfriends, and he didn't want to force him to do it, so he always left without complaining.

He looked at the raven-haired boy. He was the handsome guy that a lot of girls went after. But he didn't even look at them, he didn't seem interested. That's why most people thought he was already engaged.

Yet he did not know his name.

He observed the features of his face; the eyes surrounded by slight, almost imperceptible dark circles, the lips were so red and fleshy, natural. And Felix realized what was going through the girls' heads when they looked at him.

Hyunjin turned to him, and the blond-haired male felt embarrassed to have been caught watching him, looking away and blushing slightly.

"I knew you were looking at me, but I let you do" he smiled slightly at the sweetness of the smallest, "You are Felix, right?".

Felix could smell the cigarette setting in his nostrils. The latter recomposed and looked back, "Yes, I guess? There are several Felix in this school".

"You're right, my mistake" Hyunjin smiled and looked down, looking back at the green area on the sides of the yard.

"Why are you still awake?" the blond-haired asked, strangely wanting to carry on that conversation, while looking in the same direction as the other.

Hyunjin knew he couldn't tell him he had too much shit on his mind, because the boy wouldn't care. They only knew each other through rumors, they were nothing to each other.

"Video games", he lied, "what about you?".

"Same thing," Felix smiled. Even that was a lie, he couldn't confess that he was worried about his current relationship, the raven-haired boy couldn't care less.

"We don't have any classes together, do we? I've never seen you in one of mine", he looked at Yongbok for the umpteenth time, and Yongbok could see the tongue piercing that many were talking about. He didn't know why, but it made him more attractive.

He received a negative response.

"I don't know your name yet" the little one noticed.

"Hwang Hyunjin".

Felix held out his hand, "Nice to meet you" he smiled.

The raven-haired looked at him for a moment, then grabbed the other's hand and shook it, "Nice to meet you too". However, he knew that after that night they would not talk to each other, but he decided for the time being to indulge him, not wanting to be rude.

He turned his back to the railing on which he leaned, "You know, initially I thought you wanted to jump" he suddenly confessed. He almost immediately repented his own words, expecting some kind of reaction from the other, but he chuckled.

"It's been on my mind several times randomly, but to whom doesn't it happen? I haven't gotten to the point where I actually wanna do it, though," he took on the joke.

"I didn't notice you" he decided to stay on the topic.

"I can be very quiet" the biggest winked.

They remained silent for a while, when Felix yawned, covering his mouth with his hand.

"You should go to sleep, there's school in a few hours; you won't want to sleep in class I hope," Hyunjin said, raising an eyebrow, pretending to check the time on his phone but not really paying attention.

"The same goes for you" the other said, finally deciding to leave soon after.

"Don't spend too much time on video games, its bad" the raven-haired boy greeted him, receiving a tongue out and a 'goodnight' in response.

The smile that Felix gave him had a strange consequence for Hyunjin, who felt a warmth invading him while looking at it.

When the door leading to the stairs was closed, a thought could not help but pass through his mind.

'He has such a beautiful smile'.

My first story!! ^^
I hope you like it!