Who was that?

When Felix came back to his room he noticed that Jisung, his roommate and best friend, was now awake, drinking a glass of water.

Felix walked to his bed, lying on his back with a smile on his face. He was so happy to have talked to Hyunjin. It was a simple conversation, without any pressure, with a guy he didn't know, but they seemed like friends from the way they spoke.

The brown-haired guy put the glass on the nightstand, "Where have you been?" he was so happy that the blond looked so excited. He became curious.

"On the terrace, I couldn't sleep" he admitted without going into detail, not taking his eyes off the ceiling.

Jisung smiled to see that Felix's smile didn't go away, "Why are you smiling?".

That's when Yongbok sat on the bed cross-legged, finally looking his friend in the eye.

"I talked to a guy I met up there, Hyunjin" he replied happily, trying to remember his last name.

The other one looked at him for a while, weirded out to hear that name. Did he really talk to that Hyunjin?

"Hwang?" he asked for confirmation that he was who he thought he was.

"Oh yes! That's his last name" the blond-haired boy said, having found the information he lacked.

"Did you go talk to him or did he talk to you?" Felix didn't understand why his friend was asking him this question and why his expression was so lost.

"He came to talk to me" he replied, his smile slowly disappearing. Had he done something wrong?

"Oh, I see" that's all Jisung said.

"Is there something wrong?" this question made the brown-haired boy widen his eyes slightly, who realised that he had made the event seem like a crime.

"Oh, no no" he hurried to say, noting Felix's guilty expression.

"It just seemed strange to me that he himself approached you to talk to you; you know, he's not the kind of person who makes the first move and never seemed interested in making friends with someone" that was half the truth. In part —much of it— Jisung feared that the raven-haired had spoken to him with the intention of sleeping with him. It would have broken the heart of the blond, who had already been through a lot.

Hwang Hyunjin had never been the kind of person who takes the initiative to talk to other people, he never seemed willing to make friends with someone. Every now and then —and it was something not so much known in that school— he talked to girls, but only to have sex with them and after that he didn't even look at them anymore.

"You're right" Felix nodded, but then he smiled, "I'm glad he's opening up to people now, even though I don't know him".

His heart was too pure. He seemed so innocent and Han couldn't help but feel very bad knowing all that the blond had to go through because of his big heart.

He smiled slightly.

"You can't sleep?" he asked after a while. The other waved 'no' with his head.

"Do you want to sleep with me?". Felix sometimes had trouble falling asleep, and Jisung would invite him to sleep with him whenever he understood it. He knew well that Yongbok did not ask him because he did not want to bother him —even if it had never happened before, but they were only thoughts of the smallest one—, so sometimes he happened to sleep so little that he fell asleep during class.

Felix nodded, smiling. Cuddling was something that he loved and, above all, made him fall asleep.

He lay down on the bed with Jisung and snuggled over him, leaning his head over his chest, while the other surrounded his body with his own arms.

And between the heat of their bodies and the caresses they both fell asleep.

In another room, upstairs, Hyunjin did the same with his roommate and friend from middle school. Just... in a different way.

"Hyung! Get off me, you're heavy!" Jeongin complained, having the body of the older above his.

When the raven-haired male understood that the youngest was awake, he threw himself on him without a second thought.

He always found him so cute, he always wanted to cuddle with him. But the latter was not of the same idea.

"I want to cuddle with you" Hyunjin finally spoke.

"All right, but get off me first!" the minor couldn't handle it anymore, and luckily the other soon got up and sat on the bed, looking at him.

"Why are you awake?" the major asked.

"I had to pee" the other said, rubbing his eyes as the sleep was slowly leaving him. Hyunjin had definitely woken him up, "have you been on the terrace?" he asked shortly after, not really so interested.

"Yes, I talked to a guy who was there" inside he was excited, but didn't show. Jeongin was surprised, it wasn't an everyday thing.

"Who?".

"Felix".

"Lee Yongbok?" he asked for confirmation.

"Yes, he was all alone, at first I thought he wanted to jump" Hyunjin confessed in all normalcy.

"You didn't want to sleep with him, I hope". Yeah, Hwang Hyunjin wasn't straight, although many thought so. That's because he only had sex with girls, but he didn't deny that he was also attracted to boys. He didn't want to identify in any specific sexual orientation though, that was the least of his problems.

"I don't fuck whores" he replied calmly, as if he hadn't just insulted someone so loudly.

"I don't know whether to call him a whore" Jeongin confessed. He felt sorry for that guy, "he seems like a good guy, it is the others who deceive him only for sex; he only has a big heart, or at least it seems so".

"And a big ass hole, too" Hyunjin smirked, mocking the blond. He got up before the youngest could hit him on the arm.

"Come on, forget this story, it's none of our business if he's a slut or whatever" the major said, vocally emphasising the word 'slut' because he knew it would annoy the other, who seemed intent on defending him, "rather..." he threw himself into the bed next to the minor, hugging him from behind.

The latter resigned himself to the needs of the oldest and let him do it.

But he asked himself one last thing. He wondered why Hyunjin was so interested in Felix if he only made contemptuous comments about the other.

But it was none of his business. He decided it was better not to ask for the moment, he would do it another time. Or never, not that he was much interested at the moment.

Congratulations Stray Kids for winning "Best k-pop" at VMA!!
I feel like a proud mom, I'm so happy and proud of them!! 😭
Chain's reaction tho, he was speechless (I know I'm not the only one that found him cute).

Sooo, tomorrow I start school and I haven't done any homework yet. I'll do them on Sunday.

Byeee :3