Hot

It wouldn't have ended well. They both knew it, but they couldn't worry about it at the time, they didn't want to worry about it.

Hyunjin's hands took off Felix's pants and licked and sucked the skin of his thighs, very close to his cock, which made him moan slightly. Hyunjin didn't care about the people that could hear them, he'd rather they did so, so that they could understand how good the boy under him felt.

His tongue then rested on his erection still covered by his black boxers, where a dark spot could be seen where his tip was covered, wetting them further with his own saliva.

At the warm feeling of Hyunjin's mouth covering him and the tongue crawling over it, his cock twitched with excitement.

The only thing the raven-haired could do at that moment was helplessly rub his cock on the bed's sheets, in search of any contact that could ease the pain. His boner was forming faster than expected and the only thing he wanted to do at that time, which he needed to do, was to fuck Felix.

His hands stopped on the hem of his boxers, looking him in the eye.

Hyunjin's head was spinning. He'd had too much deinks, and maybe what they were about to do would have been a mistake they later would have regretted, but neither of them gave a shit at the moment.

Felix's underwear was taken off and thrown into an inaccurate spot in the room, and the older boy looked at his cock.

'Fuck' he thought. He didn't imagine it so big. Not that it was something never seen before, it was average, but many times he had observed that point in the crotch of Felix's pants from afar, and he had never believed it so great.

The latter, if it were not for the alcohol, would have died of embarrassment from the way his cock was observed, but soon the eyes of the raven-haired moved on his pants, undoing the belt and opening them, lowering them together with the boxers. And this time it was Felix who couldn't take his eyes off him.

Hyunjin was so big. More than he had imagined. And he already thought about what that dick would soon do inside him.

"I want to suck you" he confessed after sitting down, taking it in his hand and giving it a few strokes.

"Maybe another time" just the vision of Felix under him begging for the minimum of the pleasure he could give him had been enough for Hyunjin to have a boner, if he had been inside his hot wet mouth, with his tongue licking along the length, he'd have come immediately. Although the offer was inviting, he was forced to reject it.

He laid a hand on Felix's chest, leading him to lie back on his back.

He took two fingers to his mouth, making him understand he had to suck them. He touched his lips with them and he immediately took them in his mouth, licking and sucking them greedily, passing the tongue between them and not caring about the saliva escaping from his mouth towards the jaw.

Hyunjin leaned over him and licked the streams of saliva that came down, a gesture that sent shivers down the spine of the youngest and made him hold a sigh with his mouth still closed and his lips wrapped around his fingers.

When he thought they were wet enough, Hyunjin pushed them away from his lips and approached them to his hole.

"Good boy" to these words he heard Felix moan, probably unconsciously, and understood that he had appreciated the compliment.

"Oh? Do you like it when I say you're a good boy?". He didn't get an answer, just a look that begged him to hurry.

The first finger slipped in quite easily due to the fact that he had had sex quite recently, and soon another was added. His breathing became heavy and irregular. The fingers moved with precise and regular, experienced movements, and were so long that they hit the prostate almost immediately.