Hold me tight

Felix was closely looking at the screen of the phone he held in one hand. The thumb slowly scrolling between the various images representing the same thing. The two guys next to him were silent.

His eyes were wide open, his mouth slightly open incredulous, his free hand in front of it, not really touching it.

His mind and eyes were clouded, he couldn't see or reason well. He couldn't believe his eyes. He didn't want to believe his eyes.

Among the various images, a video popped up. The phone volume was loud enough for the two guys next to him to hear, but them listening to it was the least of his problems.

The moans that were heard through the phone filled the room previously shrouded in total silence.

All of them tensed, their breaths stopped.

"Harder, pleas-" the sentence was not finished, the sound stopped. Felix had turned off the phone and turned the screen towards the bed, the object still in his hand, as he held it tightly in his fist.

The other hand was in a strong squeeze on his knee. Face down, eyes closed as they filled with salty tears that threatened to come out at any moment.

Nobody said anything. Hyunjin and Bang Chan looked worried. They didn't know what to do. They knew they couldn't fully understand what the blond was feeling. He felt pain, shame, anger, sadness, fear. He had lost faith, and in such a brutal way, so suddenly.

His body was trembling.

They had known each other for too short a time to understand how best to reassure him and make him feel better, but even if they had known, would it really have helped? That was a whole different level of pain.

Hyunjin wanted to hug him, whisper that everything would be fine and they would find a solution to everything, that he would help him and he didn't have to worry, but his body did not move. His voice did not come out. His mouth was about to open, but it didn't happen.

His hands were closed in fists. It wasn't just because it was Felix, but whoever it was, no one deserved to experience such a thing, and Hyunjin was ready to kick anyone's ass. Daejung, in that case. He would have sought him, threatened him. He wanted to punch him so badly.

He felt anger. But at the same time he felt compassion, concern to see his whole body shaking more and more.

It was when Chan laid a hand on his back, trying to calm him down, that a sob that he couldn't hold back escaped from his lips.

And again, the other two guys looked at each other in the eye for a few seconds, trying to figure out what to do.

The cheeks of the youngest were now wet, tears flowing insistently from his eyes. Tears of realisation, after that short time when his mind had been so clouded and in shock that it had taken him a while to process it all. It was way too much for him to swallow all at once.

His hands reached his eyes, now red and swollen, and tried to dry his face, to no avail.

He was now crying freely. The sobs shook him so hard, he trembled, he tried in every way to erase those images from his mind, but they were now imprinted in it.

He was afraid. Afraid of how the two boys next to him would react to those images. Afraid of how he would face anyone else, including Daejung. How he would look anyone in the eye without worrying whether they saw it or not.

Felix didn't know what to do. In his mind, he created a chain of thoughts that he couldn't chase away and that tormented him more.

In a moment of absolute desperation, he almost automatically turned and let himself go on Hyunjin, resting his face on the crook of his neck and wrapping his arms around him in search of comfort.