IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I'm sorry to say this seven months after the publication of the first chapter and at this point of the book, but I will not continue writing it.

I've been thinking about it for two months and I've come to the conclusion that it's pointless to try to continue if I don't have any ideas in my head; the last chapters were forced, and I didn't like how they turned out. So, the desire and enjoyment with which I initially started this book have been gone for quite some time.

I'm really sorry to end such a good idea like this.

Also, I will no longer continue writing on Wattpad. I've never felt comfortable writing here, actually, because I never manage to finish anything I write (this wasn't my first account on this platform and I've tried to write other books, but none of them were finished, and they ended up being deleted).

I've opened a blog on Tumblr. I feel more comfortable writing on this platform, so I'll continue writing there. I'd be really happy if you took a look and maybe read what I write! (also, feedbacks are always appreciated ;) )

My blog's name is @suskz and I write one-chapter fics about the members of Stray Kids (MemberxReader but also MemberxMember); I also accept requests if you have any!

That said, I'll leave you now.

Thank you all for the support you've given me so far. Remember to take care of yourselves and stay hydrated by drinking lots of water!

Byeee!