I'm here for you

It was 2:24 a.m. when Hyunjin woke up.

He got up, sitting on the bed, and the first thing he felt was headache. Not so bad, though. Enough to make him close his eyes and frown and rubbing his temples with the fingers of one hand.

He opened his eyes and his gaze wandered around the room, detached. The open window let in the cool breeze outside, causing his eyes to rest on the person lying next to him.

Felix was sleeping huddled on himself, lying sideways completely naked, his body slightly shaken by slight tremors. Hyunjin looked around and at the end of the bed he saw blankets, grabbed them and leaned gently over the tremulous body of the blond, seeing him almost immediately open his eyes.

He got worried he woke him up. His hand instinctively reached to the side of his head that was not resting on the pillow and stopped his attempts to raise his head, returning him to lean while stroking his ear to reassure him and make him relax, without saying a word.

Felix's eyes, slightly opened, returned closed. He didn't fully understand what had just happened, but one thing he was sure of was that sleep had overwhelmed every question he could think of.

The raven-haired began to caress his hair gently, seeing the features of his face relax. He was so beautiful even while he slept. Those beautiful eyes that each time captured him in such a delicate way, those lips that even in that moment, as in others, he wished to close to his own with so much longing, those freckles that reminded him of constellations that in the evenings as a child he had observed late in the evening lying on the lawn of his garden, and still now, on the terrace of the palace of the dormitories, he loved to observe, connect, in the silence of sleepless nights.

The light of the moon that filtered through the window thanks to the dysfunction of the streetlight made everything even more beautiful, unreal, almost a dream.

Hyunjin did not smile. His facial features became almost imperceptibly stiff, and his hand stopped, falling off and resting on his leg.

He felt a bad feeling that he couldn't understand right away. His heart was beating faster and at the same time it felt heavy. He felt sad and guilty for wanting to hold him in his arms, keep him close to him and make him feel safe, want to protect him and make him feel good more than anything else, because he deserved it.

He moved his eyes elsewhere, unable to bear the vision of that angelic face that was triggering a flood of memories and remorse within himself.

He got up and put his shoes back on as he left the room in silence. It was at the moment when the door was closed that Felix opened his eyes, realizing that he was naked, under the covers of a bed he had never been in, completely alone in a dark room, with an annoying, severe headache.

A strong feeling of guilt overtook him and a whirlwind of thoughts occupied his mind.

Daejung had been a bastard, but maybe he really loved him and it was just a decision of the moment that maybe he later regretted and maybe he also wanted to talk to Felix but he didn't have the opportunity, while he cheated on him by sleeping with another guy.
Maybe he was forced by someone to film those videos, and he did it against his will.
Maybe he was just jealous for something that happened and wanted to show others how much they loved each other.
Or maybe-

His thoughts were abruptly interrupted by the sound of the door opening and he instinctively turned his head towards the sudden sound, raising the blankets more to cover his entire body, seeing Hyunjin enter the room with a glass of water in his hand.

He sat on the side of the bed next to Felix, seeing him sitting on the covers, and gave him the glass.

"Drink, it will make you feel better" it was at that moment that the blond came back to notice the headache that had accompanied him when he woke up and this forced him to close his eyes from the pain. He grabbed the glass and drank it with great sips, until he finished it. Hyunjin had low eyes.