I'm done

'He said it was over the bedside table on the right'.

'There's fucking nothing in here!'.

Hyunjin was getting angry. He could not find the sheets that Jisung, Minho's friend, had asked him to take. Minho, that bastard who proposed to send Hyunjin to get them, since he had nothing to do.

Besides that, that was also the room where Felix slept. He had to hurry before he could come back or it would be the worst for him.

What would Felix have thought, seeing him there? They would have to talk to each other; to explain, on the one hand, and understand, on the other, the situation. And they should have seen each other, been close to each other.

It would have been the end for both of them. Hyunjin would rather shoot himself than be surprised there by the person he had explicitly told to disappear from his life —and Hyunjin should have come back to him like this? No, this could not happen.

With all this pressure on himself, he took his phone out of his pocket to call Minho and explain to Jisung that he found nothing, but then he heard voices outside the door.

"Thank you".

Hyunjin petrified. It was Felix's voice.

Panic assailed him. He didn't know what to do, how he would behave, what he would say. He was praying that the blond would not enter, maybe cross the corridor and go down to the lower floor, or go upstairs.

His thoughts soon towered on him, but there remained a small hole from which he could hear another voice speak, and this time it was not Yongbok.

He was with someone.

"So... see you tomorrow" a boy greeted him. He seemed to have heard that voice before, but he couldn't connect it to a face.

There were moments of silence, then...

"Do you want to stay with me awhile?".

His mind stopped every thought, his body stopped whatever movement he was about to do, and his heart —he would never admit it— lost a beat.

'What?' was the first thought that came to his mind after a few seconds. Felix was asking a guy to be with him?

"Jisung will be away for a couple of hours and I don't want to be alone... we can be together... if you want, of course".

How many orgasms would he have had in two hours? Hyunjin wanted to laugh.

He knew he wasn't worth feeling bad for, he was already fucking with other men. He never cared about Hyunjin, he was just desperate to have a dick to play with.

And Hyunjin had believed those puppy eyes and gave in to the attention. He grinned. How stupid he had been.

'Screw him'.

The door was opened, bringing him back to reality, his heart started pounding slightly harder again. Then, he lost a beat at the sight of him.

For a moment he melted at the sight. The clothes were wet, as well as his blond hair. His freckles were shining, in contrast to his strangely pale skin; he was probably catching a cold, as his red nose began to run and his face seemed to be slowly losing the redness that once surrounded it.

His beautiful dark eyes rested on the tall figure of the raven-haired boy and his movements stopped. His hand still rested on the door handle, his right foot was ahead of his left foot and his disoriented gaze was turning into one more upset and annoyed, with a touch of immense relief that no one had been able to see.