Just the two of us

The music was so loud that whatever Jisung was telling him Felix knew he would never understand. His brain was disconnected and his eyes were tired.

Why did he decide to go?

The kitchen was not separated from the living room, so there was enough space for a couple of dozen people to fit comfortably.

The glass in his hand was being filled for the umpteenth time by that liquid of which he had not even bothered to read the name, it just was good and had drunk it.

Jisung was worried, but Felix could not feel it, with his eyes pointed at the crowd in front of him as he carried the glass to his lips again.

"Felix, are you listening to me?" the named boy suddenly turned to his friend, who had understood that the words he had just spoken had not reached him, perhaps especially from the 'huh?' that reached his ears.

He sighed and just then Minho caught up them with two glasses of some alcohol —that the blond did not recognise— in his hands, giving one to the brown-haired and resting the other on his lips, drinking a small sip. "Is he drunk?" he asked Jisung, but looking at the other boy.

"Just a little," he remarked, looking back at his friend. Half of him was drunk, half still suffering from what had happened a short time before. Jisung knew he shouldn't have brought him, yet he had succumbed to Felix's words.

He sighed again, seeing that Felix was not reacting to anything that was happening between the three of them and took his hand, "We're leaving". But the blond abruptly removed his hand from his own.

He looked him in the eye, "It's all right, I'm fine". He wouldn't ruin the night for his friend. "You and Minho go have fun, I... I saw a friend there," he lied pointing at an inaccurate spot on the crowd, "I'll be with him".

"Who?" Jisung tried to locate the subject he indicated.

"Jaewon, I don't think you know him".

"No, I don't know him, who is he?".

"He's moving away, I'm going to him before I completely lose sight of him," he came up with an excuse to get out of that situation. "Bye, have fun" and with that he left quickly, without even giving time to his friend to answer, but he called his attention, without receiving a response.

He was ready to follow him into the crowd, but a hand grabbed him by the arm, stopping him.

"Let him go, he's too stubborn to listen to you," Minho's voice made its way through the inner walls of Jisung, who felt his heart losing a beat at that raucous tone he'd never heard him show, "He doesn't need a babysitter, let him go with his friends and let's have fun, huh?" they looked into each other's eyes for a short period of time, then the voice of the youngest came out with an answer that the other boy welcomed willingly.

"Okay, let's have fun".

Felix was in the midst of dozens of other people, yet the space around him seemed larger than it really was.

In the garden table in the back of the house he had drunk an indefinite amount of vodka, and this was enough to make him drunk.

His gaze was unfocused, his eyes often closed to enjoy more the sound of music at full volume and less the voices of other people around him.

As his hips moved to the rhythm of the music, a pair of strong hands landed on them from behind. The long fingers squeezed his bare skin in a desperately eager, needy movement.

He turned his head to the side just to see the raven hair and part of his face, and immediately understood who it was.

He closed his eyes and brought his face back straight in front of him, while he started moving again his hips in a movement now slower, sensual, and Hyunjin behind him began to move with him.

His strong hands were welded on the hips of the youngest, his fingers touching his burning skin, their bodies were attached together, their faces so close Felix could feel his warm breath on his neck. The air around them was getting warmer and everything else disappeared when their lips met. They felt the grey tiles under them disappear and left room for a great and wonderful universe of stars that now surrounded them. It was just the two of them.

The music had stopped, the voices of the people were no longer heard and time had become something nonexistent.

Their movements were stopped when their soft lips touched. They did not realize they had stopped breathing until they began to move their lips; slow and measured movements. Their breaths met and clashed and became heavy.

Felix laid his hands on the elder's hair, still behind him, running his fingers between the black strands when Hyunjin licked his lower lip as a request for access to his mouth, which was gladly accepted with a slight sigh. Their tongues met, chasing each other in a desperate search for contact, more and more. The kiss became a mess of tongues searching for each other and exploring those dark, warm caverns that were their mouths.

The eldest's hands moved from the hips to the rest of the body of the boy in front of him. They wandered on his chest, pausing to caress it, which snatched a slight whimper to Felix in Hyunjin's mouth who got straight to his dick, and then moved on to gently caress his arms and lower abdomen. The blond soon submitted to his touch, letting the raven-haired take control.

Neither of them wanted to break off the kiss, but they were forced to do so for lack of oxygen.

Their hearts were pounding in their chest, their lower abdomen was starting to feel warmer, their breaths were strained, their cheeks were flushed. With their faces still a few inches apart, they gasped as their eyes seemed unwilling to part.

When they recovered enough air the need to go back to devouring each other seemed to get stronger than before, but they decided that it was better to go to a more private place for what would later happen, what they both had clear in mind.

They went back into the house, they went up quickly the stairs that led upstairs hand in hand, looking for an empty room. As soon as they found one they entered quickly, Felix followed by Hyunjin. The latter locked it to prevent anyone from catching them at the least appropriate time.

When he turned around his lips were immediately captured by those of the youngest, recovering the hungry kiss. His hands this time wandered around the body of the other boy, lingering on his ass, caressing and wringing it, making a whimper come out of the mouth of the raven-haired, who insinuated his hands under the blond's top, who jumped slightly upon contact with his skin.

Soon his shirt was on the ground and he was pushed to the bed, lying on it.

Hyunjin's lips landed on his jaw, kissing and licking, then moving on his neck and shoulders where he bit and licked several flaps of skin, leaving marks that would soon turn into purple bruises.

Felix's head was spinning. The other boy's mouth was doing a good job, making the youngest groan under him.

His chest was also tortured. The raven-haired wanted to taste every single part of Felix, he didn't want to leave a single strip of skin unexplored, he wanted to leave his mark on the blond and that night he would do it. He wanted to hear his moans of pleasure and see what his face looked like as he came. He wanted to discover his weaknesses and hear him beg for them to be touched. He wanted to see and feel his hole squeeze around his dick, hear him moan his name in pleasure, writhe and arch under him.

He lingered over his nipples. He took one between his teeth and bit it slightly enough so it wouldn't hurt, passed his tongue around it gently and sucked it greedily, forcing a stronger groan than the others to come out of the blond's sweet lips under him. The other one was tortured with one hand, squeezed and swirled between his fingers.

Felix's cheeks were burning, his eyes were liquid with pleasure and his mouth slightly open from which various sounds came out of which he didn't even realise, but he didn't care at the moment.

His fingers snuck into his black hair, as a way of saying he was doing a good job, as his mouth moved further and further down his body.

Among their minds obscured by lust and blurred by the effect of alcohol, reason had left room for just their feelings and needs of the moment, but there was one thing they both were sure of.

It wouldn't have ended well.

Uhhh, it's hot in here 🥵
I had to divide this chapter into two parts cuz it was becoming too long (I'm a devil, I know).
See ya!