CHAPTER 2

ELENA sat against the wall watching Elijah's body

Gasping and jumping as he began to twitch.
She moved closer to him.

He gasped. "Katerina."

"Elijah!" It's me, it's Elena."

Elijah was still gasping for air. "Oh my god." Elijah passed out from the shock as Elena picked up his dagger before he got up quickly.

"I can't breathe." He began to fall down. "What's happening to me?"

"I-" Elena was in shock and very scared.

Elijah bank speed to the door of the cellar as it blocked him from leaving the room.

Elena came behind him to help him stand. "I can't, I can't be in this house."

"You're not invited in." Elena's eyes widened as she came to the realization. She looked to the coffin. "Neither of you are."

Elijah looked at her confused before he began to frantically vamp speed out of the house. Elena following behind him quickly.

Not noticing the pair of eyes that had just opened up, to a completely different world.

Lorena gasped from the coffin she laid in. Waking up in immediate pain.

She gasped for air. She could breathe but just not that well. She looked down in the dirty dress she was in. Her skin feeling hot as her Dress stuck to her sweat. She got out of the coffin holding onto the wall.

"Help!" She called out. "Help me! I can't breathe!"

Her senses were heightened as she could hear frantic footsteps.