CHAPTER. 15

"NIK, what's taking them so long?" Lorena asked Klaus she was starting to get annoyed

"I'm sure Bonnie's just getting all of her grimoires ready." Klaus said trying to release her annoyance.

"Or they are plotting against us, just like the last time."

"They aren't." Elena urged.

"I'm sorry were we talking to you?" Lorena said looking at Elena.

Elena's head bowed. "Bonnie cares about Tyler, she wouldn't do that to him."

"Let's hope you're right for his sake, if you or your little gang tries anything I'll kill you all before you can even blink." Lorena smiled at her causing the doppelgängers heart to sink.

"Is that a threat?"

"No Elena, It's a promise."

Lorena and Klaus sat on the bleachers Lorena's head rested on Klaus's shoulder as they spoke quietly to each other

"I can't wait to leave this town."

"What do you have against it my love?"

Lorena looked at him shocked. "Nik I have a plethora of reasons why I hate this town, but the most important would be the doppelgänger and her friends, if you don't recall, they tried to kill you a couple months ago."

Klaus laughed lightly. "As I remember it, you were helping them."

Lorena rolled her eyes. "Oh please, if I wanted to kill you, for real, I would have done so. I was only helping for Elijah's sake, he misses them."

"And now he is with them."

Lorena went to speak before Stefan walked through the gym doors.

"Stefan." Elena said.

Klaus looked up from Lorena before looking at Stefan walking in.

"Klaus."

"I'm here too." Lorena said offended as she scoffed.