CHAPTER 27

A/N I suck at writing arguments but this is a small little chill chapter before we get to the ball!

LORENA and Klaus had been arguing for around ten minutes since they had entered their bedroom.

"I wasn't expecting you and Elijah to un-dagger everyone without my approval! And with mother back." Klaus paused sighing in frustration with his wife.

Lorena scoffed sitting up. "Nik, I have told you, Elijah was going to do it either way. I just didn't want him to see me as the enemy." She spoke harshly.

"So you think he should see me as such?" Klaus spoke back just as harsh.

"Nik, of course not, but he doesn't trust you. But how could he? You've daggered him every time he has."

Neither of the two were aware that even when Lorena had cloaked their room the rest of the house could hear their argument.

"It was always for protection!"

"Niklaus Mikealson,do not dare lie to me about protection! I forgave you because of Mikeal still being at large for when you daggered me, but Mikeal is dead! You had the coffins and you did not wake any of them! I'm glad Elijah did it, I'm afraid if he never did they would still be rotting away like they were in that stupid room!"

Klaus looked to her his features on fire as he glared at his wife, who gave him the same glare back.

He turned away walking towards the door. "Niklaus." Lorena spoke her arms crossed wondering if he would actually leave mid argument. "Unfortunately this argument can't be solved with you daggering me."

Klaus paused at her last comment before he left the room the door slamming on his way out. That was enough to begin Lorena's fit as she began throwing around the furniture in their bedroom.

"That arse!" She groaned as she threw their dresser against the wall. She walked towards their bathroom fixing her appearance before she left her bedroom. She paused when she noticed Kol standing out of his bedroom watching her.

"Kol!" She gasped lightly. "You scared me."

Kol chuckled. "Can't be as bad as you and Nik's argument." Lorena responded with a tiny glare.

"Oh shut it." She let out a sigh. "Niklaus is an idiot who I do not wish to speak about."

"Having a bit of a love spat?"