CHAPTER. 10

LORENA looked at the scenery as she stood in between Klaus and Stefan

"Chicago was magical." Klaus said as he pulled Lorena closely into his side.

"Yeah, well I'll take your word for it." Stefan responded as he looked to Klaus.

"I wish I got to experience it." She muttered more to herself. Stefan and Klaus looked towards her.

Stefan looked to her with a somewhat indifferent smile. "Don't worry Lorena, I don't remember much of it." He began to slowly walk away.

Lorena smirked lightly before she spoke. "Gaining a soft spot for me Mr. Salvatore?" Causing Stefan to pause in his steps and turn around.

"Course not, you were trapped in a box while I was-"

Stefan didn't get to finish his sentence before Klaus interrupted the two. "Let's get down to business then."

Lorena rolled her eyes as she stayed quiet.

"Business huh? Why am I still with you guys? We had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean don't you want to move on?"

"We're going to see my favorite witch." Klaus said bluntly walking up towards Stefan. Lorena gasped slightly taking offense to what he had said.

Klaus noticing his mistake turned around slightly to face her. "My second favorite witch, my love."

Lorena gave him a slight glare before he continued to speak.

"If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem. It's her." Klaus walked back towards Lorena as he grabbed her hand. "The car is here my love."

Lorena retracted her hand from his as she brushed past him pausing as she spoke looking back towards him. "Why don't you go get your favorite witch then?" She scoffed as she walked towards the car pausing as the driver opened the door for her.

Klaus looked down and sighed before following her towards the car.

Stefan joining the two as he shook his head.