CHAPTER 19.

*shorter chapter the next one will be longer I promise!!!*

"SIPHONING?" Lorena looked at her husband confused.

"Well my love siphons are very rare, they are witches born without the ability to produce their own magic." Klaus looked to his wife.

"Yes I know Nik, I've heard of them before, from my mother." Lorena paused.

"But you were born with your powers, do you remember anything from your dream?"

"My mother, I was with her, it was the day we got married." Lorena's cheeks became red as she thought of the day she married him. "My mother she called me an abomination."

"You're not, your parents aren't the brightest of the bunch. What I don't understand is what exactly you're siphoning off of me."

"I would say your spell if this were any other time but your spell is broken, the only two things we have in common is that we are both vampires." Lorena paused. "However magic did create vampires so, I suppose it makes sense."

Klaus nodded. "We have to figure out how this has happened, and how you can control it. I would like to touch my wife without feeling any pain."

"Normally I wouldn't allow people of her kind to be around,  but for you I suppose I could make an exception

"Normally I wouldn't allow people of her kind to be around,  but for you I suppose I could make an exception." The witch, Evelyn said smiling at Klaus.

Lorena rolled her eyes.

"Thank you." Klaus smiled softly at her before looking to his wife who looked annoyed. She gave him a look which he looked scared by. He cleared his throat nervously before speaking.

"Lorena, she fainted a few days ago, she has no memory of it or the days before it."

"Interesting." Evelyn looked to her. "I need something of yours, I won't touch you though, I can't risk you taking my powers." Lorena scoffed.

"Believe me the last thing I want are your powers. If I could do this myself I would." Lorena said as she reached on the top of her head as she pulled a small strand of it out.

"Here." She went to place it in Evelyn's hand who pulled away quickly. "Lie it down in front of you." Lorena rolled her eyes before she obeyed.

Evelyn began to recite a spell that Lorena hadn't ever heard of. Her and Klaus waiting patiently until she finished.

"So?"

"The siphoning is permanent, seems like you were spelled, maybe whilst you were sleeping."

"What do you mean it's permanent?" Klaus asked.

"Well, Nik I have reason to believe that Lorena was born this way."

Lorena looked ready to kill Evelyn as she said the nickname. "One it's Klaus, not Nik, and two, I couldn't have been born this way because this is the first time I've ever gotten my magic from another source."

"Well that's just it. You've been able to siphon from yourself, because you're also a vampire, my guess is when you were asleep someone or something you saw triggered it, so now you have to learn how to control it."

"What happens if she can't?" Klaus asked her.

"Then everyone will know of the true abomination she is." At that Lorena vamp sped her to a wall as she choked her.

"You can't flirt with my husband and insult me, I think you're forgetting who I am."

Evelyn could feel her powers drain from her as she scratched Lorena's hand to get her off.

"Please." She begged Lorena to let go of her.

Klaus looked to the two amused. "Love." At that Lorena dropped Evelyn backing away as Evelyn fell to the ground massaging her neck, they still needed her alive.

"I think I can get used to this." Lorena said smirking.

"Oh. I think I can too."

Evelyn and Lorena had been trying to figure out ways to control her siphoning as she still wanted to be able to touch her own husband

"This isn't working." Lorena said frustrated.

"You just have to try and control yourself. You have for the last thousand years, you can do it."

Lorena closed her eyes and took a deep breath before she began to feel a sort of power come over her again.

She then reached out and touched Evelyn who didn't cower over in pain as Lorena was able to control herself.

Lorena opened her eyes and smiled. "Thanks for the help Evelyn." Evelyn gave her an annoyed look, the last look she gave her before Lorena lifted her hand causing Evelyn's neck to snap as she killed her.

Lorena lifted Evelyn's dead body up and began to feed on her. Not even noticing when her husband had walked in as he watched her feed.

Lorena looked up making eye contact with him, as she dropped Evelyn. "You killed her."

"I got hungry." Lorena shrugged.

"There's plenty of people around." Lorena rolled her eyes. "We didn't need her anymore, I can control myself, besides she was practically throwing herself at you."

Klaus smirked speeding to her before he pulled her in his arms. "So you were jealous?"

Lorena tilted her head to the side confused. "I have nothing to be jealous about, especially over her. I don't share Nik I never have in a thousand years and I won't start now. I'm the one that's been wearing this ring for centuries." She held up her hand to which Klaus grabbed and placed a kiss on her finger.

"Yes you have. I think you're quite aware that I do not share as well."

Klaus smiled before he bent his head down to place a kiss on her lips, before she reciprocated.

Lorena pulled away after pecking his lips once more before she spoke. "Let's go, I'm still quite hungry."